Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Misi - Size 7 feet and great arches!! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Misi - Size 7 feet and great arches!!
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW!!!!! [Drool] [Jerkoff] [Bow Down] [Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JRB
Major Player
Member # 49438

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JRB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude...Your site is Fuckin' Fabulous! Beautiful girls with equally beautiful feet. I would put FM UKFeet in the top 5 best.....California Beach Feet, NoemiesWorld/FeetJeans, AllYouCanFeet, Hot Legs and Feet....And You! That's pretty good company, I think. I *LOVE* the fact that you tickle all those pretty soles. BASTARD!! [Cry] Keep It Up And I'll Be........ [Jerkoff]

--------------------
"If you can't laugh at yourself, then laugh at that guy over there, 'cause he's fucked up and it's funny!"

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jan 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mistressweronika
Elite Trooper
Member # 32226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mistressweronika   Author's Homepage   Email mistressweronika   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice pictures and beautiful girl. She is nice posing [Smile]

--------------------
My first movie clips:
www.clips4sale.com/store/19132
My second movie clips:
http://www.fetishvideos.com/store/polish-mistress

Posts: 336 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To me, she's an all-rounder, excellent [Jerkoff]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JRB:
Dude...Your site is Fuckin' Fabulous! Beautiful girls with equally beautiful feet. I would put FM UKFeet in the top 5 best.....California Beach Feet, NoemiesWorld/FeetJeans, AllYouCanFeet, Hot Legs and Feet....And You! That's pretty good company, I think. I *LOVE* the fact that you tickle all those pretty soles. BASTARD!! [Cry] Keep It Up And I'll Be........ [Jerkoff]

Wow!!! Thanks so much for your kind words JRB it really means a lot to me to be mentioned with with the top sites!! [Cheers] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] I do love tickling also and insist all models do a tickle audition [Evil Grin] But Misi insisted that she was just too ticklish and hated being tickled ever since she was a kid!! I did my best to convince her but her mind was made up [Cry] But since then I have been saving my pennies so next time i photograph her feet I can offer her a bonus for letting me tickle her! But I'm going to make it count [Evil Grin]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FMUK:
 -

Wow...

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links