Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Mistress Tiffany (new updates new thread) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Mistress Tiffany (new updates new thread)
misstiffany19
All Pro Poster
Member # 32015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for misstiffany19   Author's Homepage   Email misstiffany19   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New photos featuring My favorites and some newbies on http://MissTiffany.com/

I hardly feel fondly towards any of My slaves, but lets just say theres something about Megan. I think you will feel the same way when you see her earn her spot on the sofa.

-  -  -

Xo
Miss Tiffany
@MissTiffanyBrat

--------------------
xo
miss tiffany

Posts: 922 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
misstiffany19
All Pro Poster
Member # 32015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for misstiffany19   Author's Homepage   Email misstiffany19   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Two new sets of Me showing this new 18yr old tatted up slave girl what it means to serve a real Mistress

-  -  -
 -

Xo
Miss Tiffany
@MissTiffanyBrat

New POV clips on !

www.Iwantclips.com/store/10288

--------------------
xo
miss tiffany

Posts: 922 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
misstiffany19
All Pro Poster
Member # 32015

New updates on MissTiffany.com featuring the ever so sexy tattooed Model Miss Olivia Black

Xo
Miss Tiffany
@MissTiffanyBrat

-  -  -

New POV clips on !

--------------------
xo
miss tiffany

misstiffany19
All Pro Poster
Member # 32015

New updates on MissTiffany.com featuring the ever so sexy tattooed Model Miss Olivia Black

Xo
Miss Tiffany
@MissTiffanyBrat

-  -  -
 -

Selling worn socks for 40$ all winter [Smile] price includes shipping if you are in the US.

--------------------
xo
miss tiffany

misstiffany19
All Pro Poster
Member # 32015

One of My favorite things about wearing nylon is how it feels when My feet get slobbered on. Watch as this Newbie young slave girl thoroughly enjoys My size 7 feet and covers them in her spit.

Xo
Miss Tiffany
@MissTiffanyBrat

-  -

Selling worn socks for 40$ all winter [Smile] price includes shipping if you are in the US.

New POV clips on !

--------------------
xo
miss tiffany

silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silverstar   Email silverstar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your servants/slaves are the luckiest.
Posts: 409 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
misstiffany19
All Pro Poster
Member # 32015

lol they know it

Xo
Miss Tiffany

--------
New updates featuring My favorites and some newbies on http://MissTiffany.com/

Lets see how big that mouth is slave boy. I swear as soon as I let these pathetic slaves back into the wild they come back fucked up. Smaller mouths, increasingly deaf..... Its like starting from point one and Im sick of it.

Xo
Miss Tiffany
@MissTiffanyBrat

-

Selling worn socks for 30$ all winter [Smile] price includes shipping if you are in the US.

New POV clips on !

--------------------
xo
miss tiffany

misstiffany19
All Pro Poster
Member # 32015

New slave girls are always so needy. They think its cute that they are so eager to serve. Well when you've been in the business as long as I have it becomes far less impressive. I get back to My studies as this newbie bitch discovers what its like to serve and be completely ignored.

Xo
Miss Tiffany
@MissTiffanyBrat

-

--------------------
xo
miss tiffany

misstiffany19
All Pro Poster
Member # 32015

New slave girls are always so needy. They think its cute that they are so eager to serve. Well when you've been in the business as long as I have it becomes far less impressive. I get back to My studies as this newbie bitch discovers what its like to serve and be completely ignored.

Xo
Miss Tiffany
@MissTiffanyBrat

-  -

Selling worn socks for 30$ all winter [Smile] price includes shipping if you are in the US.

New POV clips on !

--------------------
xo
miss tiffany

misstiffany19
All Pro Poster
Member # 32015

Listen to Me little slave boy. I own you and you are not getting any younger. I control what you do and how you behave is a representation of what I have taught you.

Xo
Miss Tiffany
@MissTiffanyBrat

-  -  -

Selling worn socks all winter [Smile] price includes shipping if you are in the US.

New POV clips on !

--------------------
xo
miss tiffany

silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silverstar   Email silverstar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have always wondered, being a mistress, do your feet get smelly? Or are they so well taken care of by your slaves, there's no chance?
Posts: 409 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
misstiffany19
All Pro Poster
Member # 32015

There's a few times here n there when they are.... lucky if you catch it tho. Thats why I sell My gym socks, to savor that moment [Wink]

Xo
Miss Tiffany

--------------------
xo
miss tiffany

misstiffany19
All Pro Poster
Member # 32015

One of these days this little foot slut in training will be great. We're not close to that day yet but I will keep training her.

Xo
Miss Tiffany
@MissTiffanyBrat

-
 -

Selling worn socks all winter [Smile] price includes shipping if you are in the US.

New POV clips on !

--------------------
xo
miss tiffany

misstiffany19
All Pro Poster
Member # 32015

Sorry little slave girl megan is begging for My approval by worshiping My adorable ankle socks. I watch over her with authority and make sure she does a good job

Xo
Miss Tiffany
@MissTiffanyBrat

-  -  -

-

--------------------
xo
miss tiffany

silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links