Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Spanish aristocratic soles (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Spanish aristocratic soles
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All I know is what her soles look like.... [Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
quote:
Originally posted by realbaresoles:
quote:
No need to get defensive my friend, that's a rhetorical question.
Why would you think my question is defensive, that's curious. I didn't really follow because you wrote a fair amount about your opinion, and then said an opinion on it doesn't matter. Was a lil confused. [Smile]
You made a hypothesis on her possible nationality or origins based on her looks, and I just merely pointed out that to me, she doesn't look all that much like a Spaniard, and I then took sometime to explain my opinion. If you read what I wrote carefully, I didn't state that my opinion doesn't matter, rather that no matter what my opinion, or anyone else's opinion is, that's fairly unimportant since the bottom line is that she's a gorgeous young lady, with amazing feet. If I knew my observations would get us bogged down in this now fairly lengthy discussion on semantics, I would have kept them to myself.

[Laugh]

I understood it upon first read.

I've refrained from leaving comments though many times for the reason you said.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
All I know is what her soles look like.... [Drool]

[Drool] [Bow Down] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
quote:
If I knew my observations would get us bogged down in this now fairly lengthy discussion on semantics, I would have kept them to myself.
It's just that some haven't come to the point of knowledge on how to discuss things civilly without getting bent out of shape when facts or opinions are presented even in the most benign,nonchalant manner. After all this is still a "discussion" forum & photo sharing forum. I wouldn't apologize if I were you Adam, you make a great point and an even greater statement that she is hot! [Cheers]
That was a lighthearted apology, NorCal, I just thought that since, I don't know, I'm Hispanic and all that, and been to Spain many times, I might know a thing or two about what Spaniards generally look like. I'm sure there's girls in Spain that look like her, but her looks are by no means dominant there. It was just a casual observation, but I don't think it was taken in the spirit in which is was given. Bottom Line = A sensational girl, with sensational feet, and that pretty much ends my comments on this matter...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEjerX
Elite Trooper
Member # 48925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEjerX   Email SOLEjerX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fellow Footsoldiers, no matter which way you look at it...this woman is fucking hot regardless!..Can we at least concur on that?..I mean, look at her and those BEAUTIFUL soles!!! [Drool] [Hump]
Posts: 440 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:]It's just that some haven't come to the point of knowledge on how to discuss things civilly without getting bent out of shape when facts or opinions are presented even in the most benign,nonchalant manner.
Yeah, that kind of behavior, exactly the kind you've mentioned, gets some of us banned from major forums. [Smile]

Don't think it's what I did though. Just was curious about why he wrote at length about a subject and then said it didn't matter, so I asked about it.

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SOLEjerX:
Fellow Footsoldiers, no matter which way you look at it...this woman is fucking hot regardless!..Can we at least concur on that?..I mean, look at her and those BEAUTIFUL soles!!! [Drool] [Hump]

Agreed! Sorry to keep bumping this thread but I just keep on coming back to her again and again.... She is AMAZING!!! [Drool] [Jerkoff] [Bow Down] [Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links