Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sarah's Super Hot Indian Soles (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Sarah's Super Hot Indian Soles
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footntoesmassager:
Yowza! Really sexy! Thanks for sharing.

Is Sarah planning to do any video clips?

Yes I did get some clips of her, will get them up this weekend [Thumbs Up]

-

Oh man, that last shot is ridiculous. I want her!
[Laugh]

[ August 12, 2017, 05:35 PM: Message edited by: Fair Adam ]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By-the-way, I sympathize with your struggles to get Indian models, as they are not too abundant, at least here in the States, and most of the ones that are around, don't want anything to do with something that even hints of fetish.

I happen to think that Indian women are some of the most beautiful and hottest on the planet, but in the 15+ years I had my site and the over 300 models I worked with, I was only able to get one "Indian" model to shoot with. I use parenthesis because Regina is actually Canadian, born to Indian parents. Even though I only shot with Regina about 3 times, she's hotter than most models I worked with, and even though her feet are fairly flat, they really get me going.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JRB:
Oh My God................... [Jerkoff]

Please tell me that you got to tickle them?
[Cheers]

I did briefly off camera, and she was exceptionally ticklish! I had to take it really easy with Sara as I didn't want to scare her away, it's taken me years to find a genuine Indian model! [Laugh] Will hopefully get her to do a tickle scene next time [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
By-the-way, I sympathize with your struggles to get Indian models, as they are not too abundant, at least here in the States, and most of the ones that are around, don't want anything to do with something that even hints of fetish.

I happen to think that Indian women are some of the most beautiful and hottest on the planet, but in the 15+ years I had my site and the over 300 models I worked with, I was only able to get one "Indian" model to shoot with. I use parenthesis because Regina is actually Canadian, born to Indian parents. Even though I only shot with Regina about 3 times, she's hotter than most models I worked with, and even though her feet are fairly flat, they really get me going.

I completely agree Adam, finding genuine 100% Indian models is super rare. Regina is sooo hot though! I find Indian models so sexy but i'm not sure if its because they are so rare that it makes me want them more! [Laugh]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

JRB
Major Player
Member # 49438

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JRB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her soles look so soft... [Hump]

But what really does it for me is her gorgeous face and those long toes. Can't wait to see more!

--------------------
"If you can't laugh at yourself, then laugh at that guy over there, 'cause he's fucked up and it's funny!"

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jan 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JRB
Major Player
Member # 49438

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JRB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just watched her video......HOLY FUCK!
[Thud]

When I get out of the hospital would you mind if I posted a freeze-frame from it?

--------------------
"If you can't laugh at yourself, then laugh at that guy over there, 'cause he's fucked up and it's funny!"

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jan 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm really speechless over these pics, so it's only fair that I show exactly how I feel about them:

[Thud] [Jerkoff]

Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FMUK:
quote:
Originally posted by footntoesmassager:
Yowza! Really sexy! Thanks for sharing.

Is Sarah planning to do any video clips?

Yes I did get some clips of her, will get them up this weekend [Thumbs Up]

-

Oh man, that last shot is ridiculous. I want her!
[Laugh]

I see you are trying your own version of the famous Norcalfeet Barstool? Looks good! [Laugh] [Cheers]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Moriarty
Major Player
Member # 49481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Moriarty   Author's Homepage   Email Moriarty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing soles! Great job.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/101913

Posts: 181 | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

quote:
Originally posted by JRB:
Just watched her video......HOLY FUCK!
[Thud]

When I get out of the hospital would you mind if I posted a freeze-frame from it?

[Laugh] Glad you liked it JRB! [Cheers] Of course post any part you like [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
quote:

I see you are trying your own version of the famous Norcalfeet Barstool? Looks good! [Laugh] [Cheers]
[Laugh] [Laugh] Funnily enough I was debating what to use because her Sari was so long it was difficult to model on anything else because it kept covering her feet, and I was thinking I know this bar stool will be perfect because i've seen it used before to great effect! [Laugh] [Laugh] I learned from the best! [Cheers]

[ August 14, 2017, 03:51 PM: Message edited by: FMUK ]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

JRB
Major Player
Member # 49438

OK....Here you go people. Hang on to your cocks!....Sarah's Gorgeous Soles from her first video clip.

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been holding on to my cock from the first moment I saw this beauty.
[Jerkoff]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alastor79
Elite Trooper
Member # 48395

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alastor79     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG... the third photo! [Drool] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 374 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is a GODDESS!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllll worth the wait!

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links