Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Pg 4 new shoes & a couple of dangles -- Heels, Hose & Jeans (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Pg 4 new shoes & a couple of dangles -- Heels, Hose & Jeans
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
be still my heart!!! i've struck gold!!!

RPM

p.s. i will be back.. i'm going for a long cold shower right now.. then i can speak.

one more thing.. i have the joy of sorting out my wife's shoes periodically.. she too forgets what she has.. i know how much work goes behind this project.. but omg!!! OMG!!!!! cold shower time!!!!! i'll be back to comment! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you've been seriously hold out.. we're goin to be talking about this in details later!!!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They are all great, perfectpeds, especially # 5 across on the top of the second page with your foot slipping out of that black pump.
That one put me over the top.

Great work !! Thank you:

_fjb_ [Eek!] [Drool] [Bow Down] [Mmm] [Thud] [Love]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, I agree with Footvasian, you do spoil us, your legs and feet are amazing

--------------------
http://www.images4sale.com/22705
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just total spoilage!! and i love that!!!! just so sweet to see...

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am speechless to all these wonderful comments I've just opened up to read! WOW -- I am so flattered! [Bow Down]

FV - thanks for the kudos. It's always appreciated to get genuine support from another woman. to answer your question - I work out 3x a week with a personal trainer and he doesn't let me slide (much).

J.J. - You sir are a die-hard romantic and a poet at heart!
Xero - your "overrated flattery attempt" was utter perfection! Trust me, you can flatter me anytime!

Drunk_24_7: My friend of few words but WOW says quite a lot. Not to mentin the drooling helps! LOL

Triple H: You haven't commented much before on my threads but I must say your recent contributions have certainly been welcomed. Thanks for noticing my legs [Wink]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2swift and RPM - you have both been so wonderful and supportive of me since my very first post. Your comments are always specific and detailed and so completely in praise of my feet, my legs, my entire contribution to the forums and chats --

I am a lucky woman indeed to have the two of you ever watchful and always appreciating me!

[Kiss] [Bow Down]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
They are all great, perfectpeds, especially # 5 across on the top of the second page with your foot slipping out of that black pump.
That one put me over the top.

Great work !! Thank you:

_fjb_ [Eek!] [Drool] [Bow Down] [Mmm] [Thud] [Love]

fjb, you've outdone yourself with the little graemlins for this post! I feel very special!

--------------------

cool rick
Elite Trooper
Member # 10036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cool rick   Email cool rick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Simply Perfect! I know everyone agrees that you are sexy from head to toe. Your body is as perfect as your feet. Love each picture. If I could be one of your shoes. Heaven. [Mmm] Thank you again for sharing yourself with us.

--------------------
Love those wrinkled soles!

Posts: 312 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are indeed welcome, and make it easy to be this way with you, and your amazing, sexy feet that you show off to us all here on the board.

I always look forward to your insightful, fun thoughts on what others do here, as well as watch to see what sexy pics you will contribute yourself.

Keep up the wonderful work, perfectpeds.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haven't been around much lately due to being out of town. What a great post to come back home to and see! I think those black strappy sandals are awesome, not to mention a few other pairs of shoes you have on in those pics! Thanks for sharing with us the organization of your shoe closet!

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I usually try to be as judicious as possible with my use of the gremlins. [Wink]
This thread started out a bit slow, but that closet cleaning project was a great and creative idea; plus we got to see more of you. [Eek!]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hose & Jeans - cool combo!

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlovinman_2000
Elite Trooper
Member # 28391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlovinman_2000   Author's Homepage   Email footlovinman_2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smoking hot.
Posts: 478 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anastacia
Elite Trooper
Member # 29509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anastacia   Author's Homepage   Email anastacia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow this is one of my fav
post ever
here are some of my lovely shoe collection pics

hope u like it

*aNa♠

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -
 - [

--------------------
 -
Just sniff my shoes and you'll be At heaven!!!

Posts: 301 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anastacia
Elite Trooper
Member # 29509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anastacia   Author's Homepage   Email anastacia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
n more

-  -

--------------------
 -
Just sniff my shoes and you'll be At heaven!!!

Posts: 301 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links