Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Mommies Feet (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Mommies Feet
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic and sexy as always, MD...stunning! Love your sexy, wrinkled soles and beautiful arches. Your feet are spectacular and always sexy. Love your contributions.

Your hubby is one lucky man. Well done, and love the added platform heel pics. Sexy!!!

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Toons
Elite Trooper
Member # 1962

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Toons   Email Foot Toons   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just did this for my Myspace page. Mommie and I are pretty good pals and she's even smothered me with her feet once!!!
Here's lookin at ya kiddo!!

-

--------------------
 -
http://foottoons.tumblr.com/

Posts: 372 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WillJerk4Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 21497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WillJerk4Feet   Email WillJerk4Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool pic. Maybe Mommie should get her red tattoos on her feet redone to Cowboy blue? [Wink]
Posts: 384 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That blue would fit her well as she's left me feeling "blue" many times... [Jerkoff] But like those red stars at the carnival, it would give me something to try to completely shoot out, if you get my drift... [Wink]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18280 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mommie Dearest:
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
Whoa MD! Great post. That toe knuckle stand is amazing. I've done those before but not for pics - just to basically give the feet a good stretch!

Can you walk on yours too?
I don't know many others who can [Smile]

I used to take "toe" ballet as a kid and I used to compete in dance until my mid twenties. in order to keep the feet flexible and free from injury we used to stand and walk on toe knuckles, bend and flex as much as possible. Now I can just stand on the them - haven't taken a step in years and years and years...this old mare just ain't what she used to be! LOL

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
I used to take "toe" ballet as a kid and I used to compete in dance until my mid twenties. in order to keep the feet flexible and free from injury we used to stand and walk on toe knuckles, bend and flex as much as possible. Now I can just stand on the them - haven't taken a step in years and years and years...this old mare just ain't what she used to be! LOL

Wicked!! It is always cool to see what someone else has for past experiences. I never took ballet - this "talent" just came naturally for me. I have sometimes wondered if I am slightly double-jointed. I have a habit of sitting on my feet with the toes folded under to make fists like in the previous picture. I always figured that with time the ligaments were stretched - almost like getting ready for a big game [Wink]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by WillJerk4Feet:
Cool pic. Maybe Mommie should get her red tattoos on her feet redone to Cowboy blue? [Wink]

Awww - nice thought but the "pink" stars on my feet actually have that color for a reason hun [Smile]

I could always add just one blue star [Wink]

--------------------

-

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
That blue would fit her well as she's left me feeling "blue" many times... [Jerkoff] But like those red stars at the carnival, it would give me something to try to completely shoot out, if you get my drift... [Wink]

Patrick

ha ha ha - you are a trip Patrick!!
[Kiss]

--------------------

-

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Here is a few screenshots from Mondays remaining two clip updates ...

-  -

-  -

--------------------

-

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Thank you Toons as well ... here is a few more Toons has done for me in the past [Smile]

Mr Dearest and I in May this year ...
 -  -

My second toon ever!
 -

My birthday gift toon last year [Smile]
 -

--------------------

-

Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MD and the 'Boys? Got to love! Goooot to love it! [Big Grin] [Cool]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sweet toons!!!!!!!!!!!!

MD- all those years of sitting like you did matched the training a lot of us would have to do to match your 'talent'. and it's a talent because you didn't have to train hard for it!

PP- wow!!! talk about 'foot discipline'. cool.. i bet you can still show off your skills!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by Footman9:
MD and the 'Boys? Got to love! Goooot to love it! [Big Grin] [Cool]

[Kiss]

--------------------

-

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

From yesterday's tanning break and site update [Smile]

-  -  -

--------------------

-

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
muah!!!!!! super sweet!!!!! nice RRS in the second shot.. a teaser of a shot it is [Smile]

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links