Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Pic of my feet (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Pic of my feet
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Photographer right here as well~! [Hump]

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LauraFootGoddess
Board Regular
Member # 35733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LauraFootGoddess   Email LauraFootGoddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,

Here is a head shot of me for those who have asked.
http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z143/lauraheartskisses/ME-%20RANDOM/Picture58.jpg
Laura [Smile]

Posts: 35 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
togodan
Elite Trooper
Member # 1415

Icon 1 posted      Profile for togodan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really hot pics Laura - good to have you on the forum...post long and prosper! [Tongue]

--------------------
Best wishes
Togodan

Posts: 411 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LauraFootGoddess
Board Regular
Member # 35733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LauraFootGoddess   Email LauraFootGoddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you togodan...is that a pic of your wife's feet?
Posts: 35 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chaotix
Board Regular
Member # 22824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chaotix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could cum all over those soles. Hope you stick around pretty lady [Big Grin]
Posts: 7 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love your feet keep on taking pics. Where are you from?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LauraFootGoddess
Board Regular
Member # 35733

Hi cpf,
I am from Canada. Where are you?

feetness
The Legend
Member # 3546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetness   Email feetness   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Laura.. thank you for al the pictures and the head shot as well!
Very pretty and some killer feet to go along with it... what more would anyone want! [Wink]
Keep those pictures coming if you have more... cause we sure have a lot more compliments to dish out!

feetness [Smile]

Posts: 2916 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pa.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
togodan
Elite Trooper
Member # 1415

Icon 1 posted      Profile for togodan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LauraFootGoddess:
Thank you togodan...is that a pic of your wife's feet?

Yes it is. There are other pics of her feet on Wu's as well. Thanks Laura.

--------------------
Best wishes
Togodan

Posts: 411 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome pics you've posted!

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello there... cute pics.. love the "bust" shot.. nice smile.. love the hose and heel pics... being a fan of both helps... cool! keep up the great posting work

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LauraFootGoddess
Board Regular
Member # 35733

Thank you Maverick.
LauraFootGoddess
Board Regular
Member # 35733

Hi,

Here are some more pics of my feet. Enjoy [Smile]

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z143/lauraheartskisses/Cubanfootshots007.jpg

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z143/lauraheartskisses/Cubanfootshots012.jpg

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z143/lauraheartskisses/Cubanfootshots010.jpg

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z143/lauraheartskisses/whiteplatformsandwhitestockings079.jpg

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z143/lauraheartskisses/BEAUTIFULSHOESandthecats044.jpg

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z143/lauraheartskisses/whitestckgssoles.jpg

pantyhosefoot lover
Elite Trooper
Member # 30777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pantyhosefoot lover   Email pantyhosefoot lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LauraFootGoddess
You truly are a goddess!! I would love to see more shots in the white hose but I would like to see you toes more. The head shot you provides show that your beauty is more than just your feet! I can not believe that there are no foot guys in Canada. I am sure since you have said something here you will have plenty of guys wanting to help you with those shots. If you are ever coming intom the Chicago, IL Area let me know would love to take some shot and chat with you in person. You can email me back if you want just wish there more women like you down here!

Posts: 254 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links