Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Wife's into feet too!!! Her are her sexy 9.5's (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Wife's into feet too!!! Her are her sexy 9.5's
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn you are lucky, she has some really sexy feet. I just love the second longer toe. That is just so hot.

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
G-Man
All Pro Poster
Member # 35613

Icon 1 posted      Profile for G-Man   Author's Homepage   Email G-Man   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks man, I know I am lucky. I love sucking hard on each one & stretching them as far as they can go.

--------------------
A sexy female foot is quite simply a work of art.

<---Avatar Pic - My Wife's Sexy Masterpieces. Size 9.5

Click to join: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sexyfeetpeeps04/join

Posts: 602 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really want to thank you for the info, and I keep coming back here to look at her very sexy feet, I love them. She sounds so pretty too! Would she be willing to do full leg shots with her feet in flip flops with sexy painted toes? Is she also game for teasing people with her sexy feet in group situations, like wiggle her sexy toes, dangle a sandal, and the two of you watch to see who is looking the most and who looks turned on? I would love to hear about it, if she is willing, I think you will both find it fun too!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi again, I just wanted to ask one more thing, and I promise not to bother you any more. Her feet honestly really turn me on, they are fantastic looking. I wanted to know how they smell, and do they smell differently depending on what foot wear she chooses? Please also tell her that if I was in a room with her, and she had sexy sandals or flip flops on, I would not be able to take my eyes off of her feet for a second, and I am a happily married man!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet look really good. 5 years is a long time seeing those feet and not getting to enjoy them, but at least you are enjoying them now. What if she never found out, would you have eventually told her?
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
G-Man
All Pro Poster
Member # 35613

Icon 1 posted      Profile for G-Man   Author's Homepage   Email G-Man   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ROYALS22262: I plan to get some leg/ankle/feet shots so you guys can see more of the total package. She suggested doing some shots in shoes & flip flops, so I will definitely get some good pics of those as well. As far as teasing people out in public, I think we will give it a shot. I do catch people staring at her feet in public all the time. They turn away when I catch them, I'm going to go up to someone & tell them to keep looking & I will join them. That should be interesting for her to have everyone focused on her long, painted toes. She now has to get them done more often & keep them maintained, which she said isn't a problem as long as I pay for it. I have no problem dropping $50 on a mani/pedi as long as I can play with them after. She read your post & appreciates yours & everyones comments & believe me, you aren't bothering us. I think you are helping her fully understand that she has more power over me & men in general by showing off her soft, sexy feet. She gets anything she wants out of me now. I haven't done laundry in years & I caught myself doing all of it recently in hopes of getting some "foot play" for doing it.

--------------------

Posts: 602 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
G-Man
All Pro Poster
Member # 35613

She's still a little hesitant & shy about me smelling her feet after they have been in shoes all day. She only wants me to play with them after she takes a bath or shower & they are clean. Hopefully, she will let me get a whiff after being in high heel closed toes shoes all day soon. After we work out together, I will try to get a smell when she pulls off her sweaty socks & shoes too.I will let you guys know how they smell & taste when she does.

--------------------

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
enjoy the process of her opening up. in due time, you'll get to her peds right out of heels. for now, the only chance is getting to her heels before the scent goes away (not as easy as it sound).

i look forward to seeing what you post soon. and also to seeing her peds in hose and heels. as you get around to that whenever you want and can. i may repost a few on my site.

have a great one.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Thanks for your nice comments. She sounds as amazing as her gorgeous feet look. She has incredible power with her beautiful feet, I only wish that I could kiss and smell them. You are a very lucky man, she is special, and it sounds like you deserve each other. Please tell her to let you smell her feet in their natural scent, I am sure it will really turn you on! Please also share any real teasing and smelling experiences that you have, I love it! THANKS AGAIN!!!
G-Man
All Pro Poster
Member # 35613

Here are some toe tease photos per request. Sorry they took so long to get up on here. Enjoy.
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quote"...I just love the second longer toe. That is just so hot."

YEEEEESSSSS! A point i don't see mention here much. that second toe being a little, and i do mean a little, longer than the big toe is just sooooo sexy. and your wife has it. she is just sexy sexy sexy.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey ghstface08. show her these posts. tell her that we want her to let you smell her smelly feet.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
G-Man
All Pro Poster
Member # 35613

I have shown her the comments & she appreciates the feedback. As far as her letting me smell her hot toes right out of a pair of shoes, she told me to wait. She wants to take baby steps 1st, so we will have to wait to see how the savory sweaty scent smells like. She also mentioned to watch what I wish for, if she likes it, I wouldn't be able to keep her tasty toes out of my mouth. I told her that shouldn't be a problem & to bring it on!

--------------------

ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

I know it is a long shot, but I would love to see her trample another female, make another woman smell her sexy feet, or tease another woman with her legs and toes! She is so so hot! THANKS!!!
esockses
Board Regular
Member # 34297

Icon 1 posted      Profile for esockses     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very sexy toes!!!
Posts: 7 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links