Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Just to say hello.... (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Just to say hello....
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cool rick:
So sexy! Always have loved those soles. [Drool]

Well, hello there stranger! It's great to hear from you. Glad my soles still got it!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
I wanna use my big square head as a puff rest.

And after my puffs have had their rest, Spotlight, you may then lay your weary head upon my two puff pillows and dream of beautiful feet.

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by KDCX859:
Don't be so quick to cover up those naked nails, they're hot!

TY hun! I will admit I'm starting to get used to them being naked again....and as long as I keep getting praise and adoration for being naked -- I'll be sure to throw them in the mix now and again.

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by oscarthemonkey:
Looking good!

[Big Grin]

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by SoleLuver79:
And Lovely Soles they are!!

Always appreciate being called lovely!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by KC:
nice...

TY KC! what's your favorite part of the foot?

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Hercules2:
wanna feel ur smooth soles allover my face

smooth soles gently sliding down your cheek in humble thanks for all the praise --

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Maverick Matrix:
Not a sole guy but it's you so it's always good. I personally loved your natural nails pics.

Maverick - you are goin' to make me blush! [Blush]
Knowing that no matter what I post will be appreciated means so much to me.

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

-

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by cpf11112:
With soles so smooth and sexy as yours PP who needs polish. Thank you

[Kiss] My soles are feeling very loved!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by megapet:
Hmmm, your feet are NEVER boring, hun. Hope you choose a nice bright flashy color when you go

*kisses*

megapet - you are such a sweetie. I assure you that sometimes I think with soooo many beautiful feet posted here and soooooo many similar poses... becoming boring is certainly a concern --but you just gave me a big boost!

Do you have any favorites you might like to see?

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by moldy:
Hello, hello, hello! I love seeing all angles of your feet and toes PP! Can't wait to see the new pedi! Thanks [Wink]

I was supposed to go last Saturday but a friend needed me more! I'm looking for suggestions for colors...

--------------------

Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish to see some pictures of your WRINKLED SOLES!

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Fate111:
Those soles look soooooo yummy! [Mmm]

something that would be yummy as a little wake-up with coffee or a midnight snack! LOL

--------------------

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links