Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » It was a good summer (big post) (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: It was a good summer (big post)
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow!! All of these girls are so natural and beautiful - you are so lucky to get the opportunity to photograph them all! I love all the toe rings, dirty feet and fun angles!

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great post Hal! loved all the shots. my favorite is the sole shot where the girl is standing it looks like on a rope ladder in a play ground. good stuff!

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

-

I love the way the dirt compliments her beautiful soles. What's her name?

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guy in Asia
Board Regular
Member # 31925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Guy in Asia   Email Guy in Asia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic!!! All of them are stunning. Loved the dirty sole one, but some of the toe shots with all the toe rings are amazing.
Posts: 38 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MC Nolan:
quote:

-

I love the way the dirt compliments her beautiful soles. What's her name?
Thanks..I like her dirty soles, too. She is called Uma and is from Italy.
You can see a little more over here:
http://www.toes-in-action.com/models/uma.htm

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Incredible girls, as always Hal- well photographed. And you know I ga-ga over all the foot jewelry many of these gals are sporting!!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VeryDirtyfeet
Major Player
Member # 22392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VeryDirtyfeet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
People take note of how the dirt shows off the shape of her feet, that is one of many reasons I love woman with dirty barefeet. Seeing feet like these also says that this woman spends alot of time barefoot and dosen't care what anyone thinks, it shows attitude and I love that. Woman with dirty barefeet have power! Great photo! [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 141 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not a bad pic in the bunch. Thanks for sharing.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for all the great responses, guys. [Thumbs Up]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
O
Thanks..I like her dirty soles, too. She is called Uma and is from Italy.
You can see a little more over here:
http://www.toes-in-action.com/models/uma.htm

-Hal- [/QB][/QUOTE]
Thanks Hal! [Smile]

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pacfootluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 9180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pacfootluver   Author's Homepage   Email pacfootluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a really great collection of foot pics, the 1st one's my favorite for best but they're all really good. Looks like the website's one of the best out there too. Thanks!
Posts: 332 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great summer, Hal, you're absolutely right! Thanks for sharing again! [Thumbs Up]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what a great collection of foot pics! I really like the dirty feet pics! If this was my work, it would offically be the greatest summer of all time!
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ticklesfeet2
Board Regular
Member # 32196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ticklesfeet2   Email ticklesfeet2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics of beautiful feet.
Posts: 5 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links