Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » oily feet at the pool & trying out new poses in the room (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: oily feet at the pool & trying out new poses in the room
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah, more new pics.

I wish I was the Corona bottle. [Evil Grin]

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cool rick
Elite Trooper
Member # 10036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cool rick   Email cool rick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Such a sexy color! Those toes look so yummy. [Mmm] The toe ring on you looks great also. I'm sure we will all approve of any pics of you. Thank you.

--------------------
Love those wrinkled soles!

Posts: 312 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hamp - where have you been hiding? I appreciate that you popped up to comment on my post. Glad to see these soles and toes are spreading such warmth.

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SwagMan
Board Regular
Member # 30605

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwagMan   Email SwagMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is my first post on this board...i must say perfectpeds has a pair of wonderful feet and that body is stunning also..

looks like i'll be dropping a few loads pretty soon...im gonna put those pictures on my ipod too..

thanks for the pics

Posts: 4 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SwagMan:
this is my first post on this board...i must say perfectpeds has a pair of wonderful feet and that body is stunning also..

looks like i'll be dropping a few loads pretty soon...im gonna put those pictures on my ipod too..

thanks for the pics

I'm honored to be your first!
[Bow Down]
Was it good for you? LOL [Wink]

It is my intention to provide pleasurable viewing for the wonderful members here at Wu's and I welcome you to the forum.

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yummy Yummy Yummy

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlover14
Elite Trooper
Member # 26169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover14   Email footlover14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice red polish

--------------------
I don't want to get in your pants, I just want to get in your shoes

Posts: 495 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:

Wrinkleheaven - I hope you won't be too disappointed. I smashed my left big toe on an air tank and broke my toenail -- really low. Have no fear... I did save it with glue! And it looks pretty good unless you get microscope - but it had to be filed down a little!

I hope it wasn't too painful. I would have loved to suck the pain away from those toes.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by FtLckr26:
quote:

Wrinkleheaven - I hope you won't be too disappointed. I smashed my left big toe on an air tank and broke my toenail -- really low. Have no fear... I did save it with glue! And it looks pretty good unless you get microscope - but it had to be filed down a little!

I hope it wasn't too painful. I would have loved to suck the pain away from those toes.
how sweet. I knew chivalry wasn't dead!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

-

I've got to clean out my closets soon and organize all my shoes...I'll share some pics with you all when I'm done!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

I'll be leaving soon for the long Memorial Day Weekend. Heading to Maine for some chill time with my cousins...and when we get together ... it's always a blast! If the weather is true to what's forecast... there'll be some more oily soles and toes coming your way next week!
[Fingers Crossed]

Or would you rather see me clean out my closets? [Wink]

--------------------

ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry, I'm selfish AND greedy, gonna vote for both... Take your time if you need, I love a good shoe show. Have a good time with your cuz's though. ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
have a good time and remember if you concentrate hard,,,,,,those nails will grow faster,,,,,,,,,,,if they get to the desired length I may request to suck on all 10 toes....1 at a time of course...........you OK with that??
Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
have a great time! and thanks for that shoeplay pic;)

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deadbeatrec
Major Player
Member # 7380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deadbeatrec   Email deadbeatrec   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I'll be leaving soon for the long Memorial Day Weekend. Heading to Maine for some chill time with my cousins...and when we get together ... it's always a blast! If the weather is true to what's forecast... there'll be some more oily soles and toes coming your way next week!
[Fingers Crossed]

Or would you rather see me clean out my closets? [Wink]

some of the sexiest feet, toes, soles and arch i have ever laid my eyes on. wowowowoowow!!!!! they rivial the best of the best hun. u are gorgeous!!!
Posts: 207 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links