Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » More of Wifes long toes (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: More of Wifes long toes
1heartbreakkid
All Pro Poster
Member # 28712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1heartbreakkid   Author's Homepage   Email 1heartbreakkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

[ February 10, 2008, 06:56 PM: Message edited by: 1heartbreakkid ]

Posts: 715 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dayem those are some long toes!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explosivo57
Elite Trooper
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explosivo57   Email Explosivo57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
jeez!

--------------------
Yeah! like the big toe is like the captain of the toes, but sometimes the toe next to the big toe gets so
big that there's like a power struggle and the second toe assumes control of the foot.

Posts: 336 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elgordode62
All Pro Poster
Member # 25252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elgordode62   Email elgordode62   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those long toes are perfectly shaped. Damn what I wouldn't give to suck on them 25 hours a day and 8 days a week!
Posts: 637 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now that was the one I was looking for!! Sexy feet and long toes, bigger pic! Get work and pass on to the model that we love her sexy feet!!!!

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yumm yumm ...great pic

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
those feet belong on my face. Great nails on those long toes!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1heartbreakkid
All Pro Poster
Member # 28712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1heartbreakkid   Author's Homepage   Email 1heartbreakkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you all for the nice comments. Will keep posting more.
Posts: 715 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2008soleglow
Loyal Member
Member # 28996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2008soleglow   Email 2008soleglow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am in love with her feet. I love her long toes. Dude you are soooo lucky!!!!
Posts: 55 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1footinthedoor
Loyal Member
Member # 29096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1footinthedoor   Email 1footinthedoor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with you sole, she does have nice toes and those feet look great in those flip flops.
Posts: 53 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drusatis
All Pro Poster
Member # 15476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drusatis   Author's Homepage   Email Drusatis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice long toes, great for the more intimate appeal of a foot fetish.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1heartbreakkid
All Pro Poster
Member # 28712

Thanks, you are right her long toes are hard to resist. I agree, I do love to see her in her flip flops. I always can see her toes ready and waiting for me.
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 1heartbreakkid:
I do love to see her in her flip flops. I always can see her toes ready and waiting for me.

Great way to look at it! That's what I'm always saying to myself about my wife's feet when she's showing them off.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love long toes [Bow Down] is her 2nd toe longer than her big toe by chance (just love it when that's the case)?
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jptoesandsoles
Board Regular
Member # 29228

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jptoesandsoles   Email jptoesandsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my, she has some long toes!! Long toes must mean long soles... very sexy toes. She looks great in those sandals.
Posts: 30 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links