Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Feet In Training Class

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Feet In Training Class
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Had a day-long training class last week. It was very hard to concentrate because:

These two gals were at the table in front of me. One wearing flat thong sandals, the other flip-flops.
http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii247/feetluvr/IMAGE_017.jpg

Though the thong sandal girl occassionally re-positioned her feet throughout the day, the flip-flop girl was almost constantly playing with her feet, moving them in, out and around her flip-flops.
http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii247/feetluvr/IMAGE_059.jpg

This gal was at the end of my table.
http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii247/feetluvr/IMAGE_071.jpg

I was behind this lady at lunchtime.
http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii247/feetluvr/IMAGE_076.jpg

It's so great to be in Florida during the winter! Oh btw- there were several other girls in flip-flops and sandals in the class. I got to be right beside or right across from them during different role-plays and discussions. [Big Grin]

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great job! [Thumbs Up]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice post...Love candids !
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YuppieFootGuy
Elite Trooper
Member # 23221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YuppieFootGuy   Email YuppieFootGuy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn I miss summer [Cry] Still to cold here up North.
Posts: 429 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drusatis
All Pro Poster
Member # 15476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drusatis   Author's Homepage   Email Drusatis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know how those type of training classes can go. It easy to get distracted when you see lovely feet playfully gittering away with nervous energy from being bored. Unfortunately in my neck of the woods, it is right on that it can be cold and it can be warm type of winters, but then again a lot of women I know would die before giving up their flip flops completely anytime of year. And since the women in my circle of friends gossip my foot fetish has become more common knowledge than I wished it had, but it gets lots of request for foot massages and they want to keep them in good shape for me. lol apparently I got the reputation of being a good lay.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, fantastic candid pics my friend. I would have loved to have been in such a class. The second pic....now that's the money shot. I would have been in heaven being positioned behind that as my view and not ever heard a word of what was being taught.

Also, a great job getting the candid pics too. I know it must not have been easy in such a crowded room. Great post!

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the comments guys. It was heaven indeed. I could look in any direction around the class and see nice-looking feet and/or toes. The only thing that I would have made it better was if the one female instructor was wearing sandals or flips. Beautiful, thin, tan blande with deep blue eyes. I got to do a few verbal excercises sitting in a chair right across from her with our kness almost touching and HAVING to look into her eyes. Wow!

Sorry the quality isn't that great. Just got a new smartphone, but the camera is not as good as in my old motorola razor- go figure. I took a ton of pictures, only to discover that, because I had the camera zoomed in all the way, most were blurry because of movement. You really have to hold them still when zoomed in.

As far as technique, it was pretty easy. I was at the end of a table, so by crossing my legs I was able to tuck the camera between the outside of my leg undernmeath the table where no one could see the screen. Though I did have to hold the camera pretty upright, no one noticed. Nowadays, even in training, many folks are checking their phones for messages fairly regularly.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links