Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » FOUND - Hillary Clinton's Feet Picture

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: FOUND - Hillary Clinton's Feet Picture
HailyWood
Major Player
Member # 25294

Icon 4 posted      Profile for HailyWood   Author's Homepage   Email HailyWood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This subject has come up at least a few times in this forum, people wanting to see a picture of Hillary Clinton's feet. As far as I know, this has yet to be accomplished. But I JUST found one!!! It is really old, she must be like 20 in the picture and they cut off her other foot which was probably the best part. Here it is! Enjoy.

-

Posts: 157 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
from way back in the days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good lookin' out for it! as close as anyone will ever get to her feet

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is gold to Lurd Lucan! But yes it has surfaced before and am glad it's brought back again at a time where that woman may be the next person to lead the United States.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HailyWood
Major Player
Member # 25294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HailyWood   Author's Homepage   Email HailyWood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dang, I thought I was the first to find it:( Oh well! I can tell you one thing - this picture was harder to find than pictures of BigFoot(heehee). I had pretty much decided it did not exist!
Posts: 157 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No kidding! I've only see it once before it's a pic you don't see too often...there are gonna be a lot of people seeing it for the first time though!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ct_feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 6757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ct_feet   Email ct_feet       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
at a time where that woman may be the next person to lead the United States.

Please God, don't let that happen. She is the worst thing that can happen to this great country! [Puke]
Posts: 336 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ct_feet:
quote:

Please God, don't let that happen. She is the worst thing that can happen to this great country! [Puke]
i totally agree with you!!
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy Obama-bin Laden. How did you ever find that picture of young Hilary?!

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

quote:
Originally posted by ct_feet:
quote:

Next to George W. Bush, that is!

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

HailyWood
Major Player
Member # 25294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HailyWood   Author's Homepage   Email HailyWood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tony The Shredder:
Holy Obama-bin Laden. How did you ever find that picture of young Hilary?!

It is funny because I have been searching the internet periodically for a picture of her feet ever since the first time I read a thread here where someone requested it. I love a challenge and I am an avid internet searcher so I thought I could do it. NO LUCK! I spent in excess of 4-5 hours searching (okay, maybe a bit obsessive) and I failed.

So then a few days ago I was reading my new issue of Glamour magazine and there on page 82 was this picture of her (small) and a little snipit about a woman running for president! I could not believe it! So I looked in the margin for the citings of the picture and it said the company name that owned the rights to it, I went to their website and serached through their images to find the larger copy of it.

Thank heaven for Glamour magazine! haha!

footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never seen that one before.
Thanks for the research, Haily. [Thumbs Up]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Senator Clinton has been de-FEET-ed by the NEW President of the United States of ARCHES... Ms. HAILY WOOD!!!!!!

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links