Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » my girlfriend amaaaaazin toes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: my girlfriend amaaaaazin toes
adamrockonrave
Board Regular
Member # 13375

Icon 1 posted      Profile for adamrockonrave   Email adamrockonrave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey guys my names adam im 18 my girlfriend and i really really want to know what you think of her toes because i completley love them and well yeah i wanna show off a bit [Wink] haha so here ya go

-

we would absolutley love any comments and stuff so please drop us a line thanks vry much

xx

Posts: 6 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cqc6
Major Player
Member # 22710

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cqc6   Email cqc6   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey,

Nice!!!!
More pics please??? LOL

Posts: 162 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cute feet, and allow me to offer two suggsetions: make them larger and of course more of them and all different kinds of view, showing soles, arches tops, etc, and you might generate even more feedback. I do hope to see some more of those tootsies~

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hkhyiby
Major Player
Member # 3109

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hkhyiby   Email hkhyiby   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
more pics of soles

--------------------
Bfkmg

Posts: 143 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
adamrockonrave
Board Regular
Member # 13375

Icon 1 posted      Profile for adamrockonrave   Email adamrockonrave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so u guys like em then? yea?

my girlfriend is mega impressed with the freedback and we r workin on a load more pictures 4 u guys

thanks 4 the comments

xx

Posts: 6 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she has sexy toe .. would loove to see more and soles too. thank 2 u both for sharing

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd like to see them flexin' where it shows the tendons...soles shots can be a nice addy too...E!

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
adamrock - let's see some soles!! [Smile]

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
adamrockonrave
Board Regular
Member # 13375

those pics r on their way my friend but it might take a wile cus me and my girlfriend r in a long distance relationship and i wont b seein her 4 another 3 weeks so dnt despair u will get some as soon as we can take em

but u all like em rite?

xx

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links