Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Paloma barefoot in the city (dirty soles)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Paloma barefoot in the city (dirty soles)
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I met Paloma last summer...she was standing barefoot outdoors at the post office and when I looked at her feet I almost fainted because they were so pretty.
I asked her if she would like to model for Toes-in-Action. At first she was pretty sceptical but then things turned out ok...I´m really happy about it because I simply love this attractive girl.

Here are some nice pics of her barefoot outdoors in my suburb.

And also two pics from her latest video clip where she walks across a building site.

There`s more of her at Toes-in-Action and at the Video Clip Store

Cheers,
-Hal-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not into dirty soles, but she has lovely feet!

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Wink]

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I need to get out of the US for awhile, thanks HAL!

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Babe alert! She looks fantastic Hal. Cute girl with great feet! You know I'm a big fan of the foot jewelry too!

Was kinda surprised that someone form the shoe store wasn't keeping an eye onher- thinking that she'd slip a pair on her barefeet and walk off! [Big Grin]

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like she's a nice person. And, ohhh, i love her soles too! [Big Grin]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, guys...glad you like them.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VeryDirtyfeet
Major Player
Member # 22392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VeryDirtyfeet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic. Beautiful woman with dirty barefeet. It gets no better than that. Thanks for posting.
Posts: 141 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's beautiful! You are very lucky to have found her, Hal. Thanks!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography
All Pro Poster
Member # 14251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Author's Homepage   Email Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG! I love her feet, and her big toe. I would love to suck on them, Thanks Hal... [Thud] [Bow Down]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 659 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she has great toes n soles ... thanks for sharing

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Cheers] Hey Hal have a nice weekend

-Lars

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links