Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Hey im new to the site but heres some pics of my girls feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Hey im new to the site but heres some pics of my girls feet
booberry
Loyal Member
Member # 29513

Icon 1 posted      Profile for booberry   Email booberry   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey im new to the site but heres some pics of my girls feet. Her name is Monique and she just wanted to share her feet with the world. She is a filipina that is 5ft 5 inches tall and wears a size 7. Let us know what you think.

-
 -
 -

--------------------
kb

Posts: 68 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
booberry
Loyal Member
Member # 29513

Icon 1 posted      Profile for booberry   Email booberry   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hope eveyone enjoy's

--------------------
kb

Posts: 68 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice, her feet are cute.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great cute feet ,,, nice toes

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
priyatalreja
Loyal Member
Member # 10503

Icon 1 posted      Profile for priyatalreja   Email priyatalreja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know we are supportive and all on this board...but those feet are just nasty. Sorry Booberry.
Posts: 77 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
booberry
Loyal Member
Member # 29513

lol, she disagrees with you. She said she hadn't had a chance to fix them up as she just got home from work when the pictures were taken.

--------------------
kb

donegal
All Pro Poster
Member # 27201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for donegal   Email donegal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks for sharing, do you have a face pic?

--------------------
feet are great

Posts: 568 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drusatis
All Pro Poster
Member # 15476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drusatis   Author's Homepage   Email Drusatis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice
Posts: 649 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilovefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 1268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilovefeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome aboard booberry.Love the sole shot.
Posts: 316 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those feet are AMAZING - I love the worn nail polish and the wonderful skin tone...mmm!! Welcome to Wu's, Booberry!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
booberry
Loyal Member
Member # 29513

Icon 10 posted      Profile for booberry   Email booberry   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is the best I can do on the face pic as she has mixed feelings about posting her face. She is hot and im not just saying that because im her bf. When she does her feet I will add more photos : )
 -

[ March 01, 2008, 08:30 PM: Message edited by: booberry ]

--------------------
kb

jayhoops
Board Regular
Member # 29450

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jayhoops   Email jayhoops   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im liking the soles

--------------------
jsm

Posts: 31 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLove
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLove   Author's Homepage   Email ToeLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's a hot babe, her toes are lovely!!

--------------------
 -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/footlove/

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karas
Major Player
Member # 23934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NICE!!! PLus more props since her feet are on the old school controller!!
Posts: 146 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links