Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Flexed Feet! You gotta see it.. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Flexed Feet! You gotta see it..
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Britney Sweetstink   Author's Homepage   Email Britney Sweetstink   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys I hope the Wu faithful are having a great weekend so far I know I am! I posted a new clip today I think you are going to love.. If you can spare a dime please go over to my clip or video store and purchase the full version it goes a long way to helping me keep my nice website free! Did I say I love you guys? Oh I didn't! "I love you!"
"Flexed feet make you beat your meat - Free clip click here-"
http://www.britneysweetstink.com/samples/sampleclip.wmv

If that doesn't work you can see it on my site here-
(make sure you view in Internet explorer)
http://www.britneysweetstink.com/sample.php

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

--------------------

-

Posts: 540 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anflfan
Major Player
Member # 7134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anflfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey Britney- its mark b from the emails. were you able to check out my sporting event pics I sent you a link to 2 weeks ago? i'm interested in getting a webcam show from you if thats cool too, but I'm finally ready to get the custom vid from you of the football idea we've wanted to do for awhile now! As for the new vid sample clip- mmmmmmmm that vid is seriously hot- I love how you talk about your feet all kinky [Smile] I find myself watching it over and over again

[ March 08, 2008, 05:19 PM: Message edited by: anflfan ]

Posts: 247 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Britney

Every time I see your picture I think you are such pretty women. Generally I look at womens feet on this forum but when you post. I cant stop looking at your face. You are one pretty women.

Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Britney Sweetstink   Author's Homepage   Email Britney Sweetstink   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by anflfan:
hey Britney- its mark b from the emails. were you able to check out my sporting event pics I sent you a link to 2 weeks ago? i'm interested in getting a webcam show from you if thats cool too, but I'm finally ready to get the custom vid from you of the football idea we've wanted to do for awhile now! As for the new vid sample clip- mmmmmmmm that vid is seriously hot- I love how you talk about your feet all kinky [Smile] I find myself watching it over and over again

Hey babe it's about time you contacted me about doing the video! hehehe.. Hey shoot me an email so we can get it on the books I'm very excited to do it for you.. The cam sounds fun as well.. Thanks again for your kindness babe..

--------------------

-

Posts: 540 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

quote:
Originally posted by DeuceBigglo:
Britney

Every time I see your picture I think you are such pretty women. Generally I look at womens feet on this forum but when you post. I cant stop looking at your face. You are one pretty women.

This is exactly the kind of response I look for babe! It thrills me when someone such as yourself notices my eyes and my overall looks as well as my pretty feet! Thanks babe...

--------------------

-

VeryDirtyfeet
Major Player
Member # 22392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VeryDirtyfeet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Britney, I love the dirty feet pics. You are absolutely gorgeous.
Posts: 141 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maxx35
Board Regular
Member # 29611

Icon 1 posted      Profile for maxx35     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah,very nice pics indeed,well gorgeous britney..

--------------------
Be good..

Posts: 3 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Brit... Can I marry your feet? Excellent photos. And BTW, thanks for spreading the word about your site at my foot fetish group. I'm truly honored.

[Kiss]

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn i love the pictures so much sweety and that wrinkles in that sole of hers wow so amazing thank you so much would love to lick you soles all day and night [Smile]

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MusclesX
Board Regular
Member # 20860

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MusclesX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now just a video of you flexing your soles out and having some dude shoot his cum all over your soles. Come on Brit do a vid for the true sole lover! [Wink]
Posts: 19 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

quote:
Originally posted by VeryDirtyfeet:
Britney, I love the dirty feet pics. You are absolutely gorgeous.

Me too babe! Gotta love those dirty soles! The dirt really shows all the lines and wrinkles!

--------------------

-

Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

quote:
Originally posted by Tony The Shredder:
Hey Brit... Can I marry your feet? Excellent photos. And BTW, thanks for spreading the word about your site at my foot fetish group. I'm truly honored.

[Kiss]

Sure babe you can marry my feet as long as you promise to worship and honor them all the days of your life? LOL .... I should be thinking you for letting me post on your groups page Tony! Thanks again!!

--------------------

-

Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

quote:
Originally posted by MusclesX:
Now just a video of you flexing your soles out and having some dude shoot his cum all over your soles. Come on Brit do a vid for the true sole lover! [Wink]

We all know I have videos like this but not many photos.. I do have a couple like that laying around but not many... LOL... Maybe that should be next on my list?

--------------------

-

Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Britney, do those thick fuzzy socks make your feet smell after wearing them?
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

quote:
Originally posted by Tadpole in a Jar:
Britney, do those thick fuzzy socks make your feet smell after wearing them?

Very much so babe but they keep my feet warm on these cold Texas nights!

--------------------

-

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links