Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Wifes Toes (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Wifes Toes
pugnut
Board Regular
Member # 14025

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pugnut     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not really sure how to do this, it's my first attempt at it. My wife wanted to hear any comments. She didn't think her feet were cute, so I gave her a few beers and she let me snap a few pictures. So what do you think. Thanks

http://img151.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc720&image=73048_Wifetoes_123_720lo.jpg

Posts: 6 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tmasters
Loyal Member
Member # 22600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tmasters     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has nice feet, how about some shots of her soles & some nylons shots.
Posts: 51 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pugnut
Board Regular
Member # 14025

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pugnut     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll get the beer ready this weekend, I'm more into soles also.
Posts: 6 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet are incredible. I am a huge soleman, but her toes and tops of her feet look so sexy. Tell her indeed her feet are hot and would be welcome here anytime. I hope she wishes to post more of her lovely feet.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FatCat
BANNED
Member # 4037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FatCat   Email FatCat       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice, i like the toe shots. please keep em coming
Posts: 20 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zebra
Board Regular
Member # 23861

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zebra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow they are hot, buy her some flowers and thank her for having cute feet. !
Posts: 2 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLove
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLove   Author's Homepage   Email ToeLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet are gorgeous, love the shape of her toes.
Perhaps after a few more beers maybe we'll get to see some bigger pics and then some sole shots, perhaps?

Keep them coming bro, she's got perfect adorable feet!!
Thanks for sharing!! [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/footlove/

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's lying to you-- no human could think those toes are not amazing!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i THINK HER TOES ARE FABULOUS!!! Please post more. Her pedicure is dynomite!

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Dude, her toes are lucious!! More pics pleeeese! [Big Grin]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terri
BANNED
Member # 29793

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terri   Email Terri       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cute toes, like to see her soles, pls

--------------------
Thanks for sorting out my Avatar Outback [Smile]

Posts: 332 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IAmSpartachris
All Pro Poster
Member # 3289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IAmSpartachris   Email IAmSpartachris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for sharing. Would love to see more!
Posts: 712 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
Her feet are incredible. I am a huge soleman, but her toes and tops of her feet look so sexy. Tell her indeed her feet are hot and would be welcome here anytime. I hope she wishes to post more of her lovely feet.

Regards,
2swift

OMG, she has beautiful feet...gotta see those soles cause I'm a soleman too!

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1heartbreakkid
All Pro Poster
Member # 28712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1heartbreakkid   Author's Homepage   Email 1heartbreakkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has beautiful toes! I love the toe rings. Next time more pictures and also some soles.
Posts: 715 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's crazy her feet look HOT!!! and they look so ncie and smooth to the touch. Tell her i said i want to see more.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links