Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Andi's soles pop in (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Andi's soles pop in
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's few of Andi's soles... I think there
getting softer as she gets older...
I'm rubbing em' any chance I get...
Wouldn't you?
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 750 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic........the last shot is my favorite!
Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Always love the Andi posts!!
Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by wrinkleheaven:
Always love the Andi posts!!

Thats for sure [Thumbs Up] And being of andi`s soles...Thats makes the post all the better in my eyes [Bow Down] Thanks for the post Drew [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always appreciate your posts. Thank Andi for me, this lovley Aussie.

Thanx Aeordrew

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyramus
Elite Trooper
Member # 23382

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pyramus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
really love ´em!! would love to blow a load of cum over them! [Jerkoff]
Posts: 414 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last picture most definitely FTW.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing!

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aerodrew:

I'm rubbing em' any chance I get...
Wouldn't you?

Whatcha rubbing on them?

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm ready to squirt!

[Jerkoff]

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HansB
Major Player
Member # 27572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HansB   Email HansB   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These Feet and of course the soles are incredable hot, they look really soft and shaply.

Thank you for the pictures, they make my day easy going and dreaming of that beautiful feet. xD

--------------------
To me, the female foot is the most erotic part of a woman's body.

Posts: 117 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, nice soles and dope lokoking toe spread. Andi does wonders!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soleciting
Loyal Member
Member # 26191

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleciting   Author's Homepage   Email soleciting   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wonderful soles, she merit a website now!
Posts: 58 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Had to take another look...........I just love that last shot!!!!!!!!!!
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links