Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Karate Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Karate Feet
macy
Board Regular
Member # 28529

Icon 1 posted      Profile for macy   Author's Homepage   Email macy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry for the long delay. College classes have been hectic. I decided to do a little karate because I realized you get to show your feet. I think more people have a foot fetish than I realized;) I posted a new video on youtube...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_5DNoswWOA

Hope you enjoy...

--------------------
You like the view from down there darlin!?

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/17724

http://youtube.com/macysfeet4u

Posts: 18 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FOOTMEISTER
Board Regular
Member # 30123

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FOOTMEISTER   Email FOOTMEISTER   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omg karate feet turn me on, the thought of getting them all sweaty and they are always barefeet on a floor which makes them dirty. MMmmm...
Posts: 22 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
macy
Board Regular
Member # 28529

Icon 1 posted      Profile for macy   Author's Homepage   Email macy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I love the attention I get when I walk into the studio with a new pedicure. I will be posting kicking and worship stuff with dirty karate feet over the next couple of weeks. So you are going to have to get in there and sniff...hehe

--------------------
You like the view from down there darlin!?

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/17724

http://youtube.com/macysfeet4u

Posts: 18 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bookie10
Loyal Member
Member # 23309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bookie10     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Macy thx for the great post. I'm really looking forward to seeing your kicking video. I think Karate women are such a turn on, there's nothing better than a women with beautiful deadly feet. If you walked into my Dojo I definitely wouldn't be able to take my eyes off your pretty feet. If you don’t mind me asking, what made you decide to take up Karate? Has martial arts always been an interest of yours?
Posts: 77 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you could use those feet on me anyday [Mmm]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great feet............I owned my own Martial arts school back in the 90's and believe me the temptation was incredible as I was married back then...........in the next 2 years or so I plan on relocating to florida and opening up again... of course I'll be SINGLE this time around !! [Drool]
Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would be great to have her hold me in a neck hold with her feet [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great looking feet

i took karate lessons when i was in elementary school so i definitly have a thing for karate feet

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great looking feet

i took karate lessons when i was in elementary school so i definitly have a thing for karate feet

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links