Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Abbey Brooks sucks on Cassandra's Toes (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Abbey Brooks sucks on Cassandra's Toes
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footworshipstudios.com   Author's Homepage   Email footworshipstudios.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cassandra has one of the highest rated pairs of feet on my site. Abbey Brooks enjoys sucking her toes down and then licks her soles. What do you think FWS should have these two models do next? Thanks [Smile]

From Foot Worship Studios

-  -  -  -
 -  -

--------------------
Webmaster - Foot Worship Studios Website-Updated 5 days a week!

Foot Worship Studios at Clips4Sale - Buy Individual FWS Clips

-

Posts: 2146 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ljjnico
All Pro Poster
Member # 15015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ljjnico   Email ljjnico   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my! More FM Concepts babes! You are the man!

--------------------
I'm the foot fuckin' master! Soles RULE and FM Concepts ROCK!

Posts: 536 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So f'in nice man. Good job.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terri
BANNED
Member # 29793

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terri   Email Terri       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Blonde one is lovely, when they look at teh camera though it does spoil the shot.

--------------------
Thanks for sorting out my Avatar Outback [Smile]

Posts: 332 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footworshipstudios.com   Author's Homepage   Email footworshipstudios.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the awesome feedback! I just checked the full set and about half are looking at the camera and I tend to pick looking at camera shots for samples. So I should have her do that a bit less. In the video there is very little, if any, looking at camera. Thanks [Smile]

--------------------

-

Posts: 2146 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a GREAT picture! Cassandra's pedicure is immaculate, and Abbey's tongue is so flexible....

-

Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Thanks Tadpole! Yeah I was amazed at the shoot as soon as I saw what Abbey tongue can do! Thanks [Smile]

--------------------

-

Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes that second pic is truly a winner... A definite classic here.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footblvd
Loyal Member
Member # 26445

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footblvd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
maybe the best pic I ever did see
Posts: 53 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Thank you Cain and footblvd!! And thanks Abbey and her tongue for being able to do that! [Smile]

--------------------

-

bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm torn...if I was in that room which would I rather watch, her licking Cassandra's toes or Abby licking my c***! [Big Grin]
Great pics as always! Thanks for the share

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
adomiu666
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank You man that is the best thing i`ve ever seen
AMAZING
cant get enough of it
WOW

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brianhbgt
Elite Trooper
Member # 21622

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brianhbgt   Email brianhbgt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One word to describe this post...WOW! That french pedicure is totally mesmerizing. Such suckable toes.
Posts: 345 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Thank you so much, bluetoe, ffeds! Cassandra always has the most perfectly done toes! Adomiu666 I saw your request in the request section! I shoot a lot of scenes w/ Cassandra. Thanks [Smile]

--------------------

-

brianhbgt
Elite Trooper
Member # 21622

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brianhbgt   Email brianhbgt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Once again, you have absolutely amazing toes. French pedicure kicks ass.
Posts: 345 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links