Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » The prettiest feet ever? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The prettiest feet ever?
arsen10
Board Regular
Member # 29782

Icon 1 posted      Profile for arsen10   Author's Homepage   Email arsen10   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some more pics from Feetseekers.com. This girl is called Goldie and she has the prettiest feet i have seen in a long time. Perfectly manicured toes that i would just love to squirt over. See what you think:
 -
 -
 -

Enjoy
R.

--------------------
www.feetseekers.com - cute female feet and soles

Posts: 34 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They look pretty good, but its hard for me to say they are the prettiest feet ever. Need some pics of the tops to make a judgement.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice but not even close to the prettiest ever....she's been around the foot fetish scene for quite a while.

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terri
BANNED
Member # 29793

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terri   Email Terri       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nowhere near the prettiest im afraid.

--------------------
Thanks for sorting out my Avatar Outback [Smile]

Posts: 332 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like 'um .... but... [Confused] maybe not 'the Best'.
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Arsen, aren`t you the webmaster of Feetseekers? Why not post some larger photos on future...those preview pics are tiny on my screen.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
don't know about being the prettiest, but pretty closed though.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
adomiu666
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very pretty,bu not the pretiest ,im afraid [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Think I wouldn't worry too much about wether they are the prettiest ever, I'd just worship them and be in heaven.

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilovefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 1268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilovefeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ever? No.
Posts: 316 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KentishTown
Loyal Member
Member # 23739

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KentishTown     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Prettiest ever to YOU, not necessarily for anyone else.
Posts: 85 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's Goldie (aka, Goldie Blair). I've been in love with her and her feet for years! These pics don't do her complete justice as I share the opinion of many others that she has some of the most beautiful feet on the planet.

Look her up in the "Barefoot Confidential" series, some of you doubters might change your mind.

What I wouldn't give...

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot prince
Elite Trooper
Member # 22554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot prince     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Suprised the word "perfect" wasn't thrown around leisurely like most.

FP

Posts: 425 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think i just saw the prettiest feet ever on Lord Lucan's site with that close up of Emmanuelle CHriqui.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was going to ask were you got pics of my wife, but it's not her!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links