Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Little Asian Tia Tanaka Worships Size 10 feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Little Asian Tia Tanaka Worships Size 10 feet
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footworshipstudios.com   Author's Homepage   Email footworshipstudios.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A few pics of Tia worshipping Abbey from an update on my site today. Give some ideas of what you'd like to see Tia do next? Thanks [Smile]

From Foot Worship Studios

-  -  -  -
 -

--------------------
Webmaster - Foot Worship Studios Website-Updated 5 days a week!

Foot Worship Studios at Clips4Sale - Buy Individual FWS Clips

-

Posts: 2146 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
adomiu666
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutly brillianty
Loving it [Smile]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy shit you got Tia Tanaka!!! Now officially a god in my books [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HOT!!! Awesome set, so when do we get to see her peds... teasing us to enter? [Big Grin]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LAlegs
Board Regular
Member # 30367

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LAlegs   Author's Homepage   Email LAlegs   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eliot Shear incarnate! Nice man as always.

--------------------
 -

www.legsofla.com

Posts: 34 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good god, Abbey looks amazing with that lace top and pink panties!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stephm_ff
Major Player
Member # 27001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stephm_ff   Email stephm_ff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Holy shit you got Tia Tanaka!!! Now officially a god in my books [Big Grin]

agreed [Cheers]

--------------------
'Toes all painted, feet all out, it's the aphrodisiac for tommorow without a doubt' - Keith Murray

Posts: 154 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Delicious !!!!!!!!!!!
thanks

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footworshipstudios.com   Author's Homepage   Email footworshipstudios.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for the fantastic feedback, my friends!! I knew that Tia worshipping Abbey's Big Ones would look great. And, oh yes, Tia has her feet worshipped many times on my site as well. Thanks and please send more ideas of what you'd like to see Tia do next and with whom? [Smile]

--------------------

-

Posts: 2146 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footworshipstudios.com:
Thanks and please send more ideas of what you'd like to see Tia do next and with whom? [Smile]

With me [Big Grin] ... sorry, just couldn't resist. [Tongue]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Sure, if you're a hot chick w/ great feet that is [Smile]

--------------------

-

footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Some screen captures of sucking those big feet [Smile]

From Foot Worship Studios

-  -  -  -

--------------------

-

FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
quote:
Originally posted by footworshipstudios.com:
Thanks and please send more ideas of what you'd like to see Tia do next and with whom? [Smile]

With me [Big Grin] ... sorry, just couldn't resist. [Tongue]
I guess I was misunderstood [Confused] or are you tryin' to be funny [Laugh] .... I ment me and her, as in me TO her and not her to me [Nut Kick] [Violent]

BTW Great update

--------------------

footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

I understood you and I was being funny too. Thanks FootLong! [Smile]

--------------------

-

FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

[Laugh]

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links