Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Last night on the Couch (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Last night on the Couch
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey GUY!!! Hubby and I took a few pics last night after i got home from work... He has taken a liking to my soles recently.. I hope you enjoy these pics. Sorry for the kinda dirty soles but i had been wearing heels all day... And in case you were wondering...He cleaned them nicely.. He loves the smell as well.. We love to chat with other foot couples.. Love to hear from you.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW awesome Toes love the pink polish and great soles and heels too ... thank you

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love after-work feet !! [Jerkoff]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluesman4123
Major Player
Member # 23214

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluesman4123   Email bluesman4123   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not much of a sole man, but want to say that you have perfect feet, toes, and toenails...do you ever take pics in rubber flip flops? Would love to see those!!!!
Posts: 204 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, Kim!!! So here you are finally... I have missed talking with you and of course pics of your sexy, hot feet. Mmmm, and showing off your sexy soft soles...so hot!!!

Your feet look so sexy, and love knowing you were in heels all day, and your soles do not look dirty at all, but just beautiful. Your pedicure looks fantastic too....and the first and fourth pic, so money!!! Mmmm, Mmmm, good! Bet he had a great time licking those!

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent! Great set of pics and lovin' the soles. I'm glad ma boy got to clean those soles ever so lovingly for you!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLove
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLove   Author's Homepage   Email ToeLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hum, let's see.!!!
A long day at work in heels, dirty soles, nice and smelly feet, probably sweaty and hubby gets to lick as soon as you get home.!! [Wink] [Mmm]
That is what I often dream about, too bad my lady does not and will not allow me to get near them, [Cry] oh well, I keep fantasizing and you are helping me a lot...
Thanks for sharing [Thumbs Up] [Hump]

--------------------
 -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/footlove/

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] Lucky hubby...

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome looking toes and great choice in color.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics, great feet...what's left to say?
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome pics! Thank you, nice to you hear from you 2 again.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn those are awesome!

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1heartbreakkid
All Pro Poster
Member # 28712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1heartbreakkid   Author's Homepage   Email 1heartbreakkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Simply beautiful! I love the pink polish...
Posts: 715 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DarkAngel
Board Regular
Member # 3208

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DarkAngel   Author's Homepage   Email DarkAngel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I'm following you around, 1heartbreakkid!

I thank God he's taken a liking to the soles. Being a sole man, this is a boon. Awsomely sexy wrinkly soles. I'll be they smelled delicious!

--------------------
"Don't argue with dumb people. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience."

Posts: 40 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexy pics my man! Looking good!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links