Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Buckeye Feet OMG! (7-26-08) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Buckeye Feet OMG! (7-26-08)
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoscott   Email nomoscott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wifey got her monthly pedicure done this afternoon and after getting a cell phone pic from her while I was at work....I knew right away what we were doing tonight hehe

Talked her into slipping on a pair of jeans and some sandles I had not seen her wear yet. We didnt have alot of time but I tried to get something different for you guys. After seeing the pics, all I can say is....my GAWD, I LOVE MY WIFE!!
 -  -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

Posts: 868 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoscott   Email nomoscott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

Posts: 868 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

-  -  -  -
 -

FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toes, soles, shoes,.... all sexy. If one were to look at the feet of a goddess, they would look exactly like your wifes feet.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

thx a bunch FtLckr.
she loved that comment [Smile]
Scott

Solective10
Loyal Member
Member # 23157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solective10     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG! Its Buckeye feet to save my daaay! [Big Grin]

--------------------
If only they knew what effect they had.

Posts: 81 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nomoscott:
thx a bunch FtLckr.
she loved that comment [Smile]
Scott

No problem, just telling the truth. I really appreciate her showing off her beautiful feet. I can never get enough of seeing them.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beauty is an ecstasy; it is as simple as hunger. There is really nothing to be said about it. It is like the perfume of a rose: you can smell it and that is all...this post is my favorite of all. You are blessed and so is she!

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helrzr
All Pro Poster
Member # 1427

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helrzr   Email helrzr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she's got the baddest fucking feet in all foot fetish man! Especially a perfect size 10! Can u take pix of the size of her shoes where it has the size just to see please. Thanks a bunch.
Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
magnific! post love red toenails.

wife has great toes.

Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're a lucky guy to get to come home and have a hot little Mrs. like her to offer up her perfect feet for you. Looks like she has great arches on those pretty smooth feet of hers. I heard they built a monument to girls with perfect arches somewhere in St. Louis. Keep on posting her smoking hot pictures! [Thumbs Up] [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh wow!! yummy! what a variety. I love it!! great shoeplay pics as well as great feet pics. i see why you're going nuts over them!

RPM

p.s. this pic here rocks and really caught my attention
http://img237.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=30010_P1010010_123_588lo.jpg

love the smooth sole seen next to the heel of the sandal

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
You're a lucky guy to get to come home and have a hot little Mrs. like her to offer up her perfect feet for you. Looks like she has great arches on those pretty smooth feet of hers. I heard they built a monument to girls with perfect arches somewhere in St. Louis. Keep on posting her smoking hot pictures! [Thumbs Up] [Big Grin]

lol
thanks pal.

The "OMG" in the topic title wasnt meant to be used as bait to get people to view. I was still in "lala land" even as I posted the pictures and as i sat there trying to think of what to put in th title.....OMG was the only thing i could come up with. Last night was as turned on as Ive been, EVER, when it comes to my fetish. Her willingness to allow me to indulge. The way she uses them to tease knowing what it does to me. The happiness I see that it brings to HER face, simply by realizing what it does to me. She is just incredible. groan. I hate being at work!!! I wanna be home lovin on her and her sexy feet
[Big Grin]

[ July 27, 2008, 10:27 AM: Message edited by: nomoscott ]

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links