Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » FOOT TOONS - Kimmie, Kellie & Carmen in Pig(gie) Skins (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: FOOT TOONS - Kimmie, Kellie & Carmen in Pig(gie) Skins
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am so excited to show off the drawings Foot Toons did of three of the Soles of Silk sole mates. Being from Baltimore, you know you were going to get the purple and black of the Ravens here. [Laugh] But a funny story...

Foot Toons asked me to draw Carmen in Ravens garb. I told him to go for it and a little while later was telling Carmen the good news. After I shared what was going on, she told me she was a Redskins fan!!! Yeah, the horror! [Violent] I am sure Wu would be honored to have one of his feature girls in Skins gear though, so I asked Foot Toons to put her in it.

Foot Toons' other favorite sole mates, Kimmie and Kellie (the twins), were indeed Ravens fans though. I have seen both in Ravens clothing to go to a game, so I felt safe knowing that. I wasn't going to tell them though because I didn't want to hear one of them liked the Steelers or something. [Mad]

Foot Toons was most awesome and drew all the girls, putting the twins in the purple and black and Carmen in the red and yellow. I took the drawings and scaled them down a little to show everyone the awesome work he did here on the forum. The full sized versions will be on Soles of Silk with this week's football themed update.

Great work Foot Toons!

Thanks,
Patrick

P.S. The Redskins actually play in Maryland anyhow, so technically we own them too, right Wu? [Thumbs Up]

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18268 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn! Hknows how to get em animated!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fj8585
Elite Trooper
Member # 5462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fj8585   Email fj8585   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HAIL 2 the REDKSKINS!!!!
Posts: 470 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bison4me
Major Player
Member # 21530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bison4me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick, I'm a Redskin and now a huge Carmen fan! I've lived in the M-D all my life and recall when I was 8, that Mayflower truck driving the Colts away in the middle of the night to Indy. All because of in an indirect way of John Elway.

Yes for now the Skins are in MD, but as it appears "The Danny" (Owner of the 'skins) is looking to purchase a new stadium in DC. The stadium is currently the largest outdoor stadium in the league, but next year the hated cowboys will have the biggest stadium and that just can't happen. He wants a stadium bigger than the one the cowboys will be playing in.

The Redskins, being the 3rd richest sports franchise in the world (Manchester United #1, New York Yankees #2), you would think he could put his money to a grander cause, like rebuilding New Orleans, but I digress.

Tell Carmen I said, "Go Skins! Beat Dallas!"

Posts: 190 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Foot Toons is a genius and Kimmie, Kelli & Carmen are the most adorable girls on the Eastern seaboard.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any Eagles?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Toons
Elite Trooper
Member # 1962

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Toons   Email Foot Toons   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for all the great comments folks. I'm glad you like the work and it was a BLAST to work on them. Now if I could only get someone to let me put them in MY team colors that would be awesome! Any volunteers? C'mon, my team is the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Yes I have lived most of my life in Tampa).

--------------------
 -
http://foottoons.tumblr.com/

Posts: 372 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Foot Toons,
I am sure there are a few girls in Florida that are Bucs fans. Did you ask Those Toes from www.footsietootsies.com? He is in Florida I believe and he has quite a few girls on the site. You could also see who Bellecita likes. She's a Florida girl.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18268 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of them turning out to be a Steelers fan would be a BAD thing? [Smile]

Awesome drawings Toons.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Foot Toons you are just in luck! Michee me and I are HUGE Bucs fans!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Toons
Elite Trooper
Member # 1962

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Toons   Email Foot Toons   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Adam X:
One of them turning out to be a Steelers fan would be a BAD thing? [Smile]

Awesome drawings Toons.

Hey Adam, I met Jamie when she was in Tampa for Fetishcon. She is a foot goddess in New York and it turns out she is a big Steelers fan. I did this as part of my first FOOTball girls set. Check this out!

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 372 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Eww... you tainted my post with the black and yellow! LOL!!!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn, he's good [Smile]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Toons
Elite Trooper
Member # 1962

Sorry dude, Trying to keep all the folks happy!

--------------------
 -

jman420
Major Player
Member # 4039

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jman420     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the one with the skins colors is beautiful i love it
destroy dallas
destroy philly
id love to see carmen like actually decked out in skins gear and sweaty barefoot like sockless in sneakers somethin about the sweaty feet and the bergundy n gold makes it all that much better

Posts: 123 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links