Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » lacey socks, tube socks, @ toe socks

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: lacey socks, tube socks, @ toe socks
prettyfeetgirl
Loyal Member
Member # 31991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for prettyfeetgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 58 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow [Drool] great pics [Jerkoff]
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent!!! Bare soles, please!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love them all and love those socks in the first photo. Talk about a tease...

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
prettyfeetgirl
Loyal Member
Member # 31991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for prettyfeetgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
I love them all and love those socks in the first photo. Talk about a tease...

Patrick

wow, thnx. I have so many different socks, you wouldnt believe! i'll be posting many more as the days and weeks go on..thnx for the warm welcome

--------------------
 -

Posts: 58 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the last pic. Too cute. You have nice feet and great legs!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
femsolelover
Major Player
Member # 1584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for femsolelover   Email femsolelover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oooooo....love lacy socks. Love a pic of you in them without the shoes!
Posts: 220 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
prettyfeetgirl
Loyal Member
Member # 31991

quote:
Originally posted by femsolelover:
Oooooo....love lacy socks. Love a pic of you in them without the shoes!

luckily, I have a few of them without the shoes!! i sell sock on ebay, so I have a TON of pics to choose from....YAY!

--------------------
 -

iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH MY GOSH!!

Take off those socks so we can see those feet....toes especially.

Welcome to the forums! [Smile]

Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
prettyfeetgirl
Loyal Member
Member # 31991

quote:
Originally posted by iluvfeet4me:
OH MY GOSH!!

Take off those socks so we can see those feet....toes especially.

Welcome to the forums! [Smile]

hahaha i did in previous threads...check em out! [Smile]

--------------------
 -

iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh I did....Thanks. But I would LOVE to see some shots of the tops of your toes...I love that.
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
prettyfeetgirl
Loyal Member
Member # 31991

quote:
Originally posted by iluvfeet4me:
Oh I did....Thanks. But I would LOVE to see some shots of the tops of your toes...I love that.

oh sure, i think i have some in my files...I will be posting some more pics in the next couple of days...so stay tuned! ha...thanx for the welcome!!

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links