Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Foot Model Interview #3 TABBY.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot Model Interview #3 TABBY.
Foot Toons
Elite Trooper
Member # 1962

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Toons   Email Foot Toons   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

My good friend from Myspace has agreed to answer some of my completely stupid questions. She's such a trooper and has recently found out that she's pregnant! Enjoy the pics from her now because it may be a while before she graces us with her presence and her amazing feet! You won't believe some of her answers! Without further delay, heeeeeeeere's Tabby!

1) Where do you call home right now and how do you like it there?

Kapaa, Hawaii. I HATE it. After about 2 months I had total island fever. The only thing open past 11 pm here is Safeway and out 1 bar, which I can't even go to for another year. I burn too easy to spend a lot of time at the beach and I swear 99% of the people on this island are at least two steps behind me on the evolutionary chain. Plus this is the most racist place I've ever been and being one of maybe 30 white people on the entire island I don't do so well. Mix that with me having a big mouth and strong personality don't keep a lot of friends  I want to be able to climb into my truck and drive for hours and actually get somewhere, where as here if you stay on the highway there's less than 50 miles of road across the entire island, and more vehicles than people.

2) Do you think you have a foot fetish and why?

I believe I do have a foot fetish. I can't walk by someone in "slippers" (they're not flip-flops or sandals here) without checking out their feet, man or woman. And I always tell the woman she has sexy feet if she does. I've had some girl on girl play in my life and I couldn't have done it if they have raunchy feet. Every time I slip on a pair of heels or stockings I'm instantly turned on, same when I'm able to get a massage out of my man. Without thinking about it I always incorporate my feet into sex whether it be rubbing them up and down his body while he's on top or just curling my toes under him when the roles reversed. And I will beg for a foot massage

3) if yes, when did you first become attracted to feet?

Innocently; second grade. I had a teacher who would always make us sit around her on the floor while she was in a chair and read to us. Everyday she had sheer pantyhose on and constantly slipped her feet in and out of her flats and I loved the look of it. One day my friend dared me to touch her feet so I did. I thought she would be mad but instead she said "it's ok, you can even rub them if you want…" so for the rest of the year at story time I would give her a foot massage through her stockings.
After that I didn't much think about it until St. Patrick's Day of 2004 when my boyfriend stripped off my shoes and socks and started giving me a foot massage out of the blue. I was instantly turned on, more than I had been in a while. Then I found the Rawfeet group on myspace and realized I wasn't just a weirdo but I had a foot fetish. And it has only increased with time.

4) Have you ever seen a man with attractive feet and what was nice about them?

Yes, My Fiancé has some incredibly sexy feet. They're wide but not super long and he takes amazing care of them. They're always clean and he trims his nails twice a week. At least twice weekly he scores a foot massage out of it and I think it makes us both equally horny.

5) What do you like about your own feet?

I love my toes, and the flexibility of my feet. I also like the size. They're the only part of me I consider small lol. Plus I always keep them soft and smooth.

6) Is your husband into feet?

He's starting to be, as I mentioned earlier he gave me my first foot massage so he was obviously attracted to them then. I can normally get a massage out of him whenever I ask, but have only gotten him to suck my toes once; he says it just feels weird. One night I had dressed up as a school girl with the knee high stockings the whole bit and after having my way with him I decided to take my chances and see how he's react to having my feet on his penis. I just gripped him in them for a few minutes and when I stopped he was so disappointed and asked me when he gets a full foot job! So hopefully in the not far off future I'll be able to give my first foot job.

7) What can you usually be found doing on a typical Friday night?

First at the beach walking my puppy then just vegging at home, Friday is my lazy day and I love it!

8) Do your feet get dirty or do they smell from time to time?

Since I'm in slippers constantly they do get dirty often. I only own one pair of tennis shoes so they're well worn and whenever I wear them my feet REAK afterwards. I couldn't describe the smell but I don't care for it lol. You can smell them with my shoes on standing away from me.

9) When you are at home are you usually barefoot?

No, I have 4 big dogs that all live inside so it'd be a very brave thing to walk around bare foot at home. I can't even step out of the shower without them being gross.

10) Have you ever gone out in public barefoot and why?

I am always barefoot at work. I love the feel of carpet on my toes and letting them breath.

11) If you had one day left to live, how would you spend that day?

Only one day? First I would call everyone I know and let them know how much I love them, because who doesn't want to hear "I love you"? then I would probably going on a killing spree on island and get rid of the idiot drivers that cut me off or just do dumb shit. And spend the rest of the day laying in my mans arms (well having him too) [Wink]

12) What is the absolute craziest thing you have ever done in your life?

Probably my 16th birthday. I had a bunch of friends sleep over as well as my then boyfriend. I got the boyfriend wasted to the point he passed out and proceeded to make out topless with 6 other women and then had a three some with two of those women on my sister's bed. That was a pretty crazy night lol

13) If you won a trip to 3 places on Earth, what would they be and why?

Ireland, Scotland, (both for my heritage) and Africa, I don't know why I've just always wanted to go to Africa, or maybe the Amazon, the last two are tied.

14) Why do you enjoy sucking your own toes?

I don't think there is a sexier feeling then a slippery tongue sliding between my toes or up and down my soles. To me it's like masturbating just different than the normal person. I haven't actually gotten off from it but wow do I get turned on. It's also like masturbating in the sense it's always better if someone else does it but if you can't find someone else it needs to be done lol.

15) If you had to suck on ANY other foot girl's toes, who's would they be...and of course why?

Buffy of course! She is a knockout from head to toe and seems to be a totally down to earth awesome person. Who wouldn't want to, really? Also Angelina Jolie but she doesn't really count as a foot girl but hot damn she's incredible.

16) How often do you get a wedgie? Sorry, had to throw that one in for my own sick perverted pleasure! [Big Grin]

Lol I am constantly pulling my underwear out of my ass, in public, private doesn't matter. And any time I'm in a swimsuit I don't even bother fixing it my bottoms are ALWAYS in my ass. Next time I hit the beach I'll have to get a pic for you

17) If you could have dinner with anyone living or dead, who would it be?

Angelina Jolie, I adore that woman.

18) How did you learn to work on trucks?

Just jumping in and doing it. I got so mad one day when it was broken and the mechanics wanted to charge insane amounts and my boyfriend didn't know how to do it so I said screw it I'm going to. Saw what was leaking bought the part and studied how to take it out and put it back in just by eyeing it and did it. And after the first part it just got easier. My dad is a mechanic by choice so if I have a question I ask him.

19) Do you think you could beat me arm wrestling and how would you do it?

Possibly, only if I was able to reach you to play footsie :-P

20) Are you a "girly-girl" or would you feel comfortable hanging out with a bunch of guys watching a football game?

I am so NOT a girly-girl, I can polish up nice when I chose to but rarely do I do it. My dad wanted sons so he raised me playing football and the best lesson he ever taught me was "don't start a fight but if you're in one make damn sure you finish it." And I always always have. I am way more comfortable just hanging out with guys than girls, I think mainly due to the fact that I'm not much of a gossiper and most women can't understand that. I want to avoid drama not add to it.

21) BONUS QUESTION... Why the name, Tabby?

Because my real name is Tabetha and Tabby is easier to spell for most people

hope these answers are satisfactory [Smile]

-

--------------------
 -
http://foottoons.tumblr.com/

Posts: 372 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice! Thanks alot. [Thumbs Up]

Keep them coming.

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has one of the BEST interviews so far I think (Besides Dee and Jamie)

100 kudos! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats a cool interview and a great pic. This if the first time I have ever seen her. We would love to see more. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool, I like her. She's seems like a straight shooter. I admire that in a person.
Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a great read. Tabby is awesome! Thank you for sharing such a cool trip into what's on the the mind of an extremely beautiful and genuine foot girl with us all Foot Toons.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FootToons are you a journalist in the day and foot artist at night? Because these are good interviews and your artwork has so much character.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HansB
Major Player
Member # 27572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HansB   Email HansB   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keep up the good work FootToons!!! [Smile] Very interesting to read and you give us a chance to get to know our beloved footgirls a lil better. thank you very much for that.
Kind regards

--------------------
To me, the female foot is the most erotic part of a woman's body.

Posts: 117 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Kraken
Elite Trooper
Member # 20682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Kraken     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
like the nails!

--------------------
-----+>The Kraken<+-----

Posts: 399 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Toons
Elite Trooper
Member # 1962

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Toons   Email Foot Toons   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a cartoonist by day and a foot freak by night. Thanks for the comments and yes Tabby is a straight shooter and isn't afraid to express her opinion.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 372 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is the first time I have heard of Tabby.....hope to see much much more in the future....Is there anywhere else to see (foot) pics of this hottie???
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Goddamn, Tabby is sexy than a motherfucker with some sexy feet. [Smile] Another top of the line redhead! [Smile]

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Toons
Elite Trooper
Member # 1962

Here's another for you new Tabby fans!

-
 -

[ October 02, 2008, 11:56 PM: Message edited by: Foot Toons ]

--------------------
 -

FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexy soles!

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW...mroe Tabby! I seriously need to see more pics of this chick. I think he feet are outstanding!
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links