Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » I am amazed : ) how about u ? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I am amazed : ) how about u ?
www.afw4u.com
Asian Feet Master
Member # 37725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for www.afw4u.com   Author's Homepage   Email www.afw4u.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
The best asian foot worship
 -

Posts: 917 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
www.afw4u.com
Asian Feet Master
Member # 37725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for www.afw4u.com   Author's Homepage   Email www.afw4u.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 917 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
www.afw4u.com
Asian Feet Master
Member # 37725

-
 -
 -

--------------------
 -

KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great shots, especially like the arches! If you shoot her again, how about a toe spread?
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yogi
All Pro Poster
Member # 581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yogi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I Have no Words!!! [Thud] [Thud] [Thud] [Thud] [Thud] [Thud]

--------------------

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
warp
Elite Trooper
Member # 15496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for warp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
they are my dream feet. no faults at all!
Posts: 268 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They're quite good.

Thanks for posting. [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
desmond
Major Player
Member # 20001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for desmond   Email desmond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it's so corny to say "perfect", but these feet are perfect indeed!!!

everything is perfectly proportioned and shaped.
My personal taste goes out to somewhat out of proportion, crazy long toes and long toenails and long slender feet/soles...

But this asian beauty has incredibly perfectly shaped feet and I'm an absolute sucker for the length of her toenails, slightly longer than her toes, just peeking over her toes, that's the perfect length of a womans toenails, very attractive and femenine!!!

love this woman, I've got a weakness for those pretty asian women, they don;t even need to take their clothes of and they've already won me over with their long smooth dark hair and their slim skinny bodies and their overall charming looks, men those asian women are irrisistable, pair that up with feet like hers and those incredible sexy toenails and you can drag me out of here, I'm in love!!

great share!!!

thanks!!!

Posts: 225 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sweettooth
Elite Trooper
Member # 37575

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sweettooth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's different to see plain feet without colored polish. They look fucking great. [Wink]
Posts: 376 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
www.afw4u.com
Asian Feet Master
Member # 37725

She is chinese, 5'9 size 7.5 ! and flawless feet!

--------------------
 -

Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has beautiful feet. Awesome long toes and I love her nails.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet are absolutely gorgeous! I love her long toes and toenails! She is sexy too!!!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiafoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet are spectac! They remind me a lot of my ex-wifes feet... She's Chinese as well [Thumbs Up]

Awesome post as always, big thank you! [Cheers]

Asiafoot

Posts: 363 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
www.afw4u.com
Asian Feet Master
Member # 37725

it's hard to keep the quality at this level but I am doing my best ! [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

taki123
Board Regular
Member # 21717

Icon 1 posted      Profile for taki123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That'some hot stuff. thanks for the post
Posts: 11 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links