Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » DON'T TELL MY ACCOUNTANT... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: DON'T TELL MY ACCOUNTANT...
missangelcrush
Loyal Member
Member # 43698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for missangelcrush   Email missangelcrush   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
about these photos i snapped while she was yelling at me about how much money i spent on my vacation over the weekend.. muhahahahaaaa

-
 -
 -

=D

--------------------
WEBCAM WITH ME, SEND ME YOUR REQUESTS AND EVEN GET A VIDEO MADE JUST FOR YOU... MESSAGE ME!
missangelcrush@gmail.com
follow me on twitter: @missangelcrush

xoxo
angel

Posts: 65 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
missangelcrush
Loyal Member
Member # 43698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for missangelcrush   Email missangelcrush   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
still can't figure out why she has a extra pair of shoes just layin around.. heel fetish maybe??

--------------------
WEBCAM WITH ME, SEND ME YOUR REQUESTS AND EVEN GET A VIDEO MADE JUST FOR YOU... MESSAGE ME!
missangelcrush@gmail.com

xoxo
angel

Posts: 65 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
exodus
Elite Trooper
Member # 7233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for exodus   Email exodus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice shots [Big Grin]
Posts: 466 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love when women around the office have extra pair of shoes laying about...
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
missangelcrush
Loyal Member
Member # 43698

hahaha =)

--------------------
missangelcrush@gmail.com

xoxo
angel

Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would try to get her to leave the room and do some sniffing on those other pair... [Jerkoff]
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
missangelcrush
Loyal Member
Member # 43698

quote:
Originally posted by Nylon Toe Sucker:
I would try to get her to leave the room and do some sniffing on those other pair... [Jerkoff]

totally did.. amazing.. now to get her to shoot a little clip.. muhahaha

--------------------
missangelcrush@gmail.com

xoxo
angel

blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please recruit her

--------------------
feet in my face make me happy

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
missangelcrush
Loyal Member
Member # 43698

quote:
Originally posted by blackmagict34:
Please recruit her

workin on it =)

--------------------
missangelcrush@gmail.com

xoxo
angel

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is smoking hot, omg

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18319 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oneagain:
I love when women around the office have extra pair of shoes laying about...

Even though it is a side view of her face, she looks like a hottie! Great feet. I would definitely be the first to compliment and start conversation regarding the tattoo she has. Wish we saw toes.

As for extra shoes laying about, I love seeing it too. Mostly happens because they leave their heels there and in the summer wear flats or flip flops to and from work. In the winter its' Uggs. I have been fortunate enough to see flip flops under desks. I love seeing a girl in heels carrying her bag and I can see the flip flops hanging out.

Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
missangelcrush
Loyal Member
Member # 43698

good news... she agreed to shoot if i stop "wasting" money

ahaha

=D

--------------------
missangelcrush@gmail.com

xoxo
angel

trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would not tell her on 1 condition: that you take more! LOL!

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH BOY!!!! all kinds of things went through my mind. [Smile]

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agree with spotlight, She needs to show us her toes. I bet she has a dark polish on her sexy toes [Mmm]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links