Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Thanks Claudia of Sweden!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Thanks Claudia of Sweden!
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hurrah! Hurrah! Hurrah! Every time I see this woman's feet I stand at attention! Well you know what I mean. I can't get enough of this woman and her amazing long toes and gorgeous long toenails! She is what I call heaven on Earth. ;-)
Ya gotta check her latest contribution:

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/claudiasf.html

Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know what? I was just looking at her pics, and I couldn't possibly agree more. There are some women out there that just have "IT" - and that's something that can't be coached, you either have it or you don't.

When I see new posts, I usually click on one or two pics, and then just move on, but I found myself clicking on every one of Claudia's images, and to me, the speaks more than an thousand words.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to agree, she is certainly very sexy. Nice to look at and the slender feet. So sexy
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fair Adam is right [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember watching those pictures being shot at a Footnight party back in 2007 when the ScandinavianFeet webmaster flew to LA with Claudia. Mikayla Miles was there too.

The next afternoon we met at the beach where Claudia posed for me. She was great alright.

The next afternoon, it was Mikayla's turn.

That was some party.

-  -
 -
 -
 -
 -

She did the nails herself as she was working at a salon in Sweden at the time. She was even a member of this forum some years ago.

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links