Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Interview with Czech model (in production)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Interview with Czech model (in production)
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KlassFX   Author's Homepage   Email KlassFX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -  -  -
 -  -

Anastázie from Czech Republic. Here's some basic production photos showing team footboy in action.

Lexisfeetrule & Subzero contributed ideas on the interview. More will come later for those interested.

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
feetureproductions.c4slive.com
goddessesfootboy.com

Posts: 330 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice! She's a goddess.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lexisfeetrule
Major Player
Member # 30390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lexisfeetrule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DAMN! She is hot. Good job. Very good job.
Posts: 144 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KlassFX   Author's Homepage   Email KlassFX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Youtube keeps bugging out on upload, so putting this preview on Vimeo for the time being.
She's leadoff model in a 4-model interview mix, ~8 minutes total. She takes up roughly a 3rd of the screen time.
I'm not even done going through all the material, but you get a sense of what she's like in this preview.. and the other models are fun, too.

https://vimeo.com/111407652

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
feetureproductions.c4slive.com
goddessesfootboy.com

Posts: 330 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's a great production piece, KlassFX, I should try that too sometimes 'cause sometimes I have amazing spontaneous conversations with my models about feet, and all feet related stuff. It's interesting to find out how the models view the whole process.

I'm not really into the stinky feet thing myself, but excellent work just the same.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Hey KlassFX, I was so impressed with what you did, that I was inspired and started my own thread, encouraging other web masters to do more interviews. I also shared a very old clip of my own, that captures one of my models talking very candidly. Keep up the great work

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=41&t=033621

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links