Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Big, curvy Viet soles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Big, curvy Viet soles
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip, store is:
http://clips4sale.com/40361

That most unusual of all things--an Asian girl with big feet! Well, not huge feet -- about a size 9 to maybe 9.5, and she came about them honestly, as she's really tall, I'd say at least five foot nine. She was reading on an absolutely gorgeous day in mid July, breezy and comfortable, the sort of day that makes it so easy to be out and about and waiting for an opportunity just like this one to pop up! And then, it did. I saw her from the alley on the north end of the park -- I was just hanging out and scanning the southern edge of the lawn, which is shaded at that time of day, from that vantage point and I saw a pair of bare soles in the distance, the girl partly blocked by some lunch-eaters, but I didn't wait around to see if she was right to shoot or not! I had not got a segment in almost ten days so was keen to get into the middle of the experience.

I got over there and was blown away. She was absolutely gorgeous. And her feet, unlike many Asian girls' feet, were beautifully shaped with high arches, and elegantly tapering toes. I had to sit basically right in front of a heavyset lady in a chair eating her lunch, and I could actually feel the stinkeye she gave me when I sat there, but there was no way I wasn't going to shoot this. As I got the girl in my viewfinder I could see she had intensely Vietnamese features -- usually they don't have such long legs. Her high cheekbones, strong jawline, and full eyebrows shout "vietnamese" to me, lol. The clincher is the crucifix she was wearing (didn't see that til I got home though, as it's only visible when she leans forward at the end to have her phone call) -- most of the Vietnamese people I've known in America are catholic. She was sort of half-reading a serious book (she was fidgeting so I got the impression she wasn't too into it), drinking some OJ, and relaxing her tootsies from her leather sandals on the grass below her. I started shooting right away, and soon after I did I saw her glance over at the camera, look at her own bare feet in front of her, then get back to what she was doing, doing the "pretending not to notice" thing mostly. A few times after that she gave me a quick look to see if I was still shooting, and of course I was, but then she just went back to what she was doing. No flirting or anything, no teasing, but those biggish sexy feet stayed right up there the whole time. In fact she only left when she got a phone call -- she put her feet down (and I stopped shooting), talked for about two minutes, then split.

Her bare soles are so beautiful and sexy! My dry spell had ended on a spectacular level.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blkk73
All Pro Poster
Member # 38345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blkk73   Email blkk73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good guess. But who knows if she is of vietnamese decent. She could be filipina, Cambodian, Burmese even
mixed decent

Posts: 697 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links