Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Lush, large-footed Latina

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lush, large-footed Latina
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip added to the store:
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/40361/22988465/lush-large-footed-latina

It’s funny how totally integrated Puerto Ricans have become into New York culture. When I was a kid a million years ago, they had accents and often spoke Spanish a lot at home. These days I know Puerto Rican girls who have valley girl accents and don’t even understand Spanish! This girl was an example, at least from what I heard. How I gathered this: This shoot ended when she got a call and stood up to talk — I always expect the latin accent from my childhood but she sounded like a tv news anchor!

Anyway, back to the beginning: on this warm June of 2019 I remember seeing her sitting there on the south half of the lawn with the Grace building in the background, her big track shoes tossed haphazardly on the grass below her chair. She’s only about five three or so I’d guess but her feet definitely have to be bigger than a size 10! I love that! My guess would be size 11. She must have been teased about those big feet a lot as a teen.

She was texting when I went over and casually sat below her and slid the camcorder up onto my leg. I was kind of shocked that this was such an ideal and easy to capture experience. She is BEAUTIFUL. Her big feet are GORGEOUS and they were just absolutely PERFECTLY posed. Everything just went 100% my way, start to finish. She was working on her phone pretty much the entire time — when I was shooting she gave the camcorder a long look which was so obvious I noticed even as I was looking into the viewfinder, sitting there on the lawn. What I didn’t notice was, she shot one or two quick peeks at the camera at other times as well. (I only saw that once I was enjoying the shoot that night.) But to be honest, even when I noticed her looking at the camera that one time while I was shooting, I didn’t feel even a little worried, for some reason.

The bottoms of her big long feet looked so lush and excruciatingly sensitive, and her face was so pretty, this was almost unbearably sexy and arousing to shoot! (I’m usually strictly business when “working.”) My adrenaline was pumping big time. The only downside, and it wasn’t a big deal at all, was there were about a million families on the lawn that day and I later had to edit out all the young ones wandering into the shot or being carried into it. But that means I had to edit out the long look she gave me. The look is not in the clip but it’s the video capture from the store page. (There’s at least one quick look that is in the clip though.)

The funny thing is, when she got her phone call, she got up ... and then walked circles around me as she talked! She observed me the whole time with a look of amused curiosity on her face and she talked about meeting with someone named Sharon for her job. Then again, whether the amusement was about me or about her conversation, it’s impossible to say. This magnificent shoot reminded me why I put myself through all the craziness.

-  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feet that would easily cover a face 👍🏻

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links