Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Picture Requests » Wet and or oiled soles (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Wet and or oiled soles
solelover58
Major Player
Member # 2185

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelover58   Email solelover58   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone have any nice pics of wet and oily wrinkled soles of any models to share?
Posts: 188 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Solelover58,

These are all from my site, Soles of Silk.

- Patrick

http://www.solesofsilk.com/images/free_samples/oil_blue_couch029.jpg

http://www.solesofsilk.com/images/free_samples/oil_blue_couch052.jpg

http://www.solesofsilk.com/images/free_samples/oil_boat_slip028.jpg

http://www.solesofsilk.com/images/free_samples/oil_boat_slip042.jpg

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick,

Once again, you've made my day...
No, you made my WEEK!!! [Cheers] [Woot]

Thanks a million! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelover58
Major Player
Member # 2185

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelover58   Email solelover58   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are exactly what I was talking about great work Patrick, Thank you for sharing some of your lovely pics with us.
Posts: 188 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tucsontoes
Foot Model
Member # 7654

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tucsontoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
these are pretty oily...

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3/tanzee/zuki011.jpg

[Smile]

--------------------
my sexy footjobs
ooooO Ooooo  -

Posts: 85 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry, I don't have any. Only lengthy videos. not explicit ones thogh.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I posted a pic of Fenna in the Photo Section.

Check it out here.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
shomeyoT0ES,

I am glad you liked those. They're from older posts, but I should be posting another set soon of Molly oiling up her massive size 11s after pulling them out of her knee high white boots.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Solelover,

Just what the doctor ordered, huh? [Smile] Awesome! Those two sets were posted on the same update because of requests to see oily soles. I have some more coming up soon. I'm sure you'll love them as well.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

tucsontoes,

Yes they are! Nice! So slippery...

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Hal,

Now that is one KICK ASS PHOTO!!!

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

solelover58
Major Player
Member # 2185

Thank you to everyone who posted these pics each one is exquisite in it's own way I love it.To me there is nothing sexier than a beautiful woman with wet wrinkled soles but it is very hard to find, so I really do thank you all.
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
shomeyoT0ES,

I am glad you liked those. They're from older posts, but I should be posting another set soon of Molly oiling up her massive size 11s after pulling them out of her knee high white boots.

- Patrick

and I'll be here waiting! With my mouse in one hand, and my....

well... You know the rest! [Laugh]

--------------------

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

shomeyoT0ES,

Molly seems to have quite the fan base. Would you be one of those fans too? [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

You're asking if I'm a fan of Molly's? Let me think....

The woman is tall, blonde, drop-dead gorgeous, and wears a size 11....

Wait a sec... I'm gettin' a visual!!! [Thud]

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links