Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Picture Requests » Alison Lohman

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Alison Lohman
toelikr4u
Board Regular
Member # 3474

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toelikr4u   Email toelikr4u   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Watching the movie MATCHSTICK MEN and just a barrage of amazing closeups of this girls feet in flip flops and subsequently out of them..

Does anyone have these vidcaps?

Posts: 11 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry but I don't have any pics of her feet but thanks for reminding me that you see her feet in that movie. I had completely forgotten but now I'll it to my list. I was surprised to find out that she was actually of legal age when she made that movie because in the film she plays a 15-year old.
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toelikr4u
Board Regular
Member # 3474

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toelikr4u   Email toelikr4u   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any clue where to find them? What list are you adding that to?
Posts: 11 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've created a list that lists films that feature foot scenes in them wether it be simple foot shots or worship scenes. I also list the actresses who's feet we see in each individual film. I've also got one for foot shots on tv shows which I'm working on.

Here's a link to the thread I started about my list: http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=003117. You'll find a link to the list in the first post. I've updated the list, adding over 30 titles to the list since I posted it, and will upload it soon.

Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tasm
Major Player
Member # 3081

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tasm   Email tasm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's funny you mention allison lohman,because the first time i saw her(before she became known)was in a movie called "Sharing the secret" She has her bare foot resting on a table and you can see the whole bottom of her foot,soles and all.It was made in 2000. And once in a while it plays on the lifetime channel. I'll let you know when it plays again.I have the scene recorded on dvd but i don't know how to get it on here. I don't have the softwear.

--------------------
women's feet are so awesome!!!!!!

Posts: 148 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have a few vidcaps from that scene on matchstickmen but i cant post them here, would you like them on your email?
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got a few here...

Lord Lucan's International Celebrity Feet

Just enter her name into the searchbox at the top left of the page...enjoy!

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links