Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Picture Requests » WB11 morning news feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: WB11 morning news feet
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for angel wood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it was like in july when on the WB11 morning news they had this guy (captain odor eaters) from the odor eaters company come and smell the female reporters feet. OOOHHH my god I wish I was him. He was rating their feet from a scale of 1 to 5 how bad thier feet smelled. I caugth a little bit of it on my VCR but I wish I could have saw more of it. That was so [Drool] [Jerkoff] . Did any of you guys see it and if so did you find any video clips of it on the net.

--------------------
the lady on the left is a model at my school

Posts: 284 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WHAT,WHAT,WHAT?

Please anybody who has clips or pics toss them up.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for angel wood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yah man, I cought like 10 seconds of it. The guy was smelling the female reporters feet to see if they stink. I wish they had the clip at the WB11 website but they don't [Mad] Watch the WB11 morning news because sometimes they do stuff that are related to female feet. The last thing they did was with female celebrity feet. It was a list of actress who had busted up feet and they showed the pics of their feet. That was early or mid august.

--------------------

Posts: 284 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ihaffyid41
Major Player
Member # 2509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ihaffyid41     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
which newscasters feet was he smelling?
Posts: 169 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gonzopower
Board Regular
Member # 8412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gonzopower     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
find this clip and you are a hero.
Posts: 26 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

He was smelling Emily frances, linda church and tiffany's feet's. I don't know but he could have smelt shukanya kristens feet. From a scale of 1 to 5 Emily was a 2, tiffany was a 2 and linda was a 1. He said linda's feet smelt like roses.

--------------------

cs
Major Player
Member # 9338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
christ, why whenever i open the jobs section of the newspaper is "foot sniffer" never available. Bet the turnover sucks.
Posts: 208 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm very surprised they'd show this on commercial television--on a newcast, no less! Which girl had the prettiest feet?
Maybe you could go to this station's web site and see if they could send you a video. Of course, you'd have to explain why you want it. . . [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

They all had nice feet, they kicked their feet up in the air and he started smelling their soles. They might be able to send me the video. If you want to look in to it it's WB11.com. Click on morning news.

--------------------

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please, if anybody comes up with this clip - or the means to obtain it, let everybody here know. This sounds VERY interesting, I would love to see this.

For Angel Wood - if you contact these people and ask for a clip, and they ask you for some kind of payment (for administrative costs, etc.), call on me to pitch in!

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me, too! [Smile]
By the way, someone on a Yahoo group I belong to mentioned a weather girl who almost always is barefooted, during her newscast! Don't remember the station's call letters, but I believe it's a New York TV station.
"My big left toe is hurting (foot close-up), so this is a sign that it will rain, soon!" [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This looks like a job for...

Captain Odor Eaters?!?!....Bwahahahaha!

[Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh]

Sorry, that sounds like a rejected super hero character. Who's his sidekick, Kid HammerToe? Sniffy the WonderDog?

Seriously though, I'd like to see that video if anyone finds it. I just can't get past the name.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For any curious takers (WARNING: Not for the weak hearted...or sensitive nosed):

Rotten Sneaker Contest

I found that in a Google search for "Captain Odor Eaters" (*snicker*). I also discovered that the show aired on Tuesday June 21st on WB11 WPIX-TV New York. Maybe that'll help anyone find a lead to a clip of the show.

From the Heel...I mean Hall of Justice...

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know I thought I posted this when it happend,but turned out I didn't.it was amazing,you got to see the soles of every female on there.sukania christian had the smelliest feet out of all of em,and the redheaded milf had the best soles..I found the others(soles) to be kinda busted,but I still was in shock and in bliss when I saw thiis.I acually ended up late for work for takin care of bidness if you know what I mean(hehe).
I've also noticed that somtimes if you look under the news desk when the redhead is sitting @ the end,you may notice her shoes being off,I've seen this ona few ocations...I'm sure if one of us emails wb11 about getting a copy of the entire newscast we would be able to,and even tho it onely last x amount of seconds,its well worth it! Props to whoever gets this footage up

Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

Oh man, I didn't get to see Sukania christians feet. How does her soles look, Where they wrinkled. From a scale of 1 to 5 how bad did they smell. I only got to see the other 3 women. Yes I have noticed that linda church is barefooted behind her desk. I really wanted to see sukania christians feet [Cry]

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links