Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Picture Requests » Tyra banks in life size

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tyra banks in life size
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for angel wood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does any body have a movie clip of tyra banks feet in the movie life size. Their is a closeup of her soles in the movie.

--------------------
the lady on the left is a model at my school

Posts: 284 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't have that movie, but now that you mention this scene I'll look for it!
By the way, is anyone watching her talk show much? Has she been barefooted on it?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for angel wood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes she did. It was last tuesdays episode where she proved her breast was real. I had to live the house at 5:00 to go to school. But luckly I recorded it. She was showing her soles so I was happy. I love wrinkled soles. Especailly black women soles because they have brown skin and bage soles. You know what site will have it, Hitwgang.com, the only thing is that i'm not a member

--------------------

Posts: 284 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I heard Tyra Banks on a talk show about three years ago, complaining about her feet. She said she considers her feet to be one of her areas most need of improvement and that she would like to have been born with deeper arches.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

I found the tape I recorded Tyra Banks wrinkled soles on. Now i'm happy [Big Grin]

--------------------

logo29a
Major Player
Member # 9556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for logo29a   Email logo29a   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now you need to share it with the rest of us!
Posts: 186 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links