Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Picture Requests » Feet of older Women (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Feet of older Women
monaco
Board Regular
Member # 9344

Icon 1 posted      Profile for monaco   Author's Homepage   Email monaco   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
looking for pics of feet of older women with callauses.

many thanks
andrew

--------------------
love the feet of older women

Posts: 2 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marylu
Board Regular
Member # 6808

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marylu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah! Enough with this 18-year-old, gibby bullshit!
Posts: 39 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goofballa
Major Player
Member # 3167

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goofballa   Author's Homepage   Email goofballa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
back40foot.com will feature the feet of older ladys 40 and over please be patient as we wait for bhe befor proceeding. Webmaster- anglefoot/pedisolejunction

--------------------
Tracy dunivan

Posts: 135 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
candyshop
Major Player
Member # 8374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for candyshop   Email candyshop   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://sweetsouthernfeet.net/

http://www2.sweetsouthernfeet.com:82/

For you lol

Posts: 113 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gimme
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gimme   Author's Homepage   Email Gimme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have 3 CDs with mature (40+) female feet that I ve gathered all these years from various sites and locations.
As soon as I m done with some Projects I m doing for my new website.. I ll post the "best of" mature female feet here at "Foot Pictures".
So stay tuned.

Gimme.

--------------------
 -
 -

http://www.images4sale.com/1946
http://www.clips4sale.com/1946
http://www.videos4sale.com/1946
http://www.myspace.com/greekfemalefeet

Posts: 2491 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Axlsinema
Major Player
Member # 4219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Axlsinema         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont see the problem with young feet, if anyone has some sexy feet 2 share please do so.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 153 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Marylu:
Yeah! Enough with this 18-year-old, gibby bullshit!

[Laugh]
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like youn feet....

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imation_pc
All Pro Poster
Member # 1480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imation_pc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome pic in ur avatar. Britney right? Its just a bit toooooooo big...
Posts: 523 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imation_pc
All Pro Poster
Member # 1480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imation_pc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok sorry, nevermind..for some reason it showed up actual size on my screen..forget i ever said anything
Posts: 523 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
actually, I had it resized. Its not you, it was me. Yes it is Britney, my all-time favorite foot model with YOUNG feet. I'm not into older women, well, not THAT much older....

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kbrooks
Elite Trooper
Member # 10977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kbrooks   Author's Homepage   Email kbrooks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When i was at the park training,i met this older lady there. I talked to her and she eventually let me take pics of her feet. So i ran to the car and got my camera. I can't remember her age but i think she was about 45 or so.. She let me smell them also lol. It was cool.
I have pics if you would like to see..

--------------------
In the ring,everyone has a plan untill they get hit!

Posts: 310 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kbrooks:

I have pics if you would like to see..

Lets see them [Woot] [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kbrooks
Elite Trooper
Member # 10977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kbrooks   Author's Homepage   Email kbrooks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whats up,ok Here it is. Her name is Kathy.
Hope yas like.
Her feet are freakin HUGE. and they smelled great!! I got skill but i think i lucked up on her lol
She's like 6 feet tall and size 11 or 12 shoe.

Older lady feet pic 1
Older lady feet pic 2
Older lady feet pic 3
Older lady feet pic 4

--------------------
In the ring,everyone has a plan untill they get hit!

Posts: 310 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Like the fourth pic k [Woot] My kinda thang

Cheers bro

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links