Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Picture Requests » PUMA SUEDE(FEETCORE.COM)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: PUMA SUEDE(FEETCORE.COM)
LUVBRONZEFEET
Board Regular
Member # 9408

Icon 2 posted      Profile for LUVBRONZEFEET         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CAN ANYONE POST UP A LINK TO PUMA SUEDE(BLONDE GIRL) FROM FEETCORE.COM GETTING HER FEET WORSHIPPED.

THANKS

Posts: 43 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's a video gallery where she gets her feet worshipped.

And here's a link to some of her other feet scenes.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LUVBRONZEFEET
Board Regular
Member # 9408

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LUVBRONZEFEET         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CAN ANYONE PLZ POST UP ANY CLIPS OF HER GETTING HER FEET WORSHIPPED?.
ALSO A CLIP OF THE RED-HEAD GIRL IN THE FEETCORE.COM BANNER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE GETTING HER FEET LICKED BY THE GUY. THANKS

Posts: 43 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Currently, here's the direct links to all of Puma Swede's Free worship clips:
fwv0016.wmv
fwv0019.wmv
fwv0022.wmv
fwv0024.wmv
fwv0030.wmv
fwv0032.wmv
puma_couch_feetlicking.wmv
puma_yoga_instruction.wmv

And then here's all the current Free worship clips of the red haired girl, Helena:
fwv0007.wmv
fwv0013.wmv
fwv0015.wmv

Helena's clips are credited from this gallery

I'm pretty sure these are all the free worship clips that exist for either of these two women at the moment.

[ February 09, 2006, 08:41 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LUVBRONZEFEET
Board Regular
Member # 9408

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LUVBRONZEFEET         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH FOR THESE CLIPS TYLER.D.
WILL THE LINKS EVER EXPIRE?.THERE IS NO VOLUME ON THIS COMP AT THE MOMENT,IT HASN'T BEEN HOOKED UP YET.I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO WATCH THESE CLIPS WITH VOLUME.EVEN THOUGH THEY MAKE ME REALLY HORNY JUST WATCHING IT,I THINK IT WOULD BE EVEN BETTER WITH SOUND! LOL.

THANKS AGAIN

Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Glad you likem Luvbronz [Smile]

Yeah, there's volume and I'll think it'll make you even harder when you hear them.

Enjoy!

There is no expiration on those links either.

--------------------

-Tyler D.

luvurfeet
Board Regular
Member # 11410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvurfeet   Email luvurfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, is she hot or what? thanks for the links, I'm a fan from now on...
Posts: 17 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:
Originally posted by LUVBRONZEFEET:
ALSO A CLIP OF THE RED-HEAD GIRL IN THE FEETCORE.COM BANNER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE GETTING HER FEET LICKED BY THE GUY. THANKS

Oh I forgot, there's actually a brief scene of the girl in the banner getting her feet licked here (as part of her overall promo clip). It requires free registration for access though.

[ February 18, 2006, 10:12 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This clips are [Thumbs Up] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:
Originally posted by LUVBRONZEFEET:
ALSO A CLIP OF THE RED-HEAD GIRL IN THE FEETCORE.COM BANNER

Here's the picture gallery from that red-haired girl's foot licking scene.

--------------------

-Tyler D.

ThisisMe373
Major Player
Member # 2340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThisisMe373   Email ThisisMe373   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you so much Tyler, all of the feet core clips ive seen are awesome clips

--------------------
I want you to sit on my chest, and then rest you lusciuos Soles on my face

Posts: 245 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links