Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Picture Requests » wwe / ashlee simpson (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: wwe / ashlee simpson
footjoblover199
Board Regular
Member # 4934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoblover199   Email footjoblover199   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
anyone post any feet form wwe, id be eternally grateful. i especially love trish stratus.also has anyone got any ashlee simpson feet pics of soles and toes and arches, thanks

--------------------
lovin girls feet forever

Posts: 24 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check my signature where it says 'Celebrity Feet'. You'll find all you want and more there...just use the search box at the top left of the page to locate who you're after!

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
killa
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for killa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah. he's got everything

--------------------
College girl amateur foot shoots

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lover_of_feet11
Major Player
Member # 13186

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lover_of_feet11   Email lover_of_feet11   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it's a universally known fact in wrestling lockerrooms that Lita has VERY sexy feet. I can remember when ECW was on TNN, Lita was than known as "Miss Congeniality", and there was a scene backstage where she was grooming her feet.
Then just last summer, say...July-ish, there was a WWE RAW backatage scene where Edge and Lita (barefoot, with feet upon coffee table) were watching video footage of their crashed wedding from a few weeks prior. Gene Snitsky, then an associate of Edge, came in to watch the video with them. While they (Edge and Lita) were watching the video, you couldn't help but notice Snitsky off to the side admiring Lita's blessed feet. He seemed to be in a trance of some sort. (Can't say I'd blame him).
When he got busted staring, it became obvious that he had a foot fetish. Edge even went as far as to let him have a whiff of those sexy-looking little suckers, just to give him an intoxicating sample of what was in store for him if he aided him in defeating Kane later that evening.
He accepted, and even delivered, but to no avail as Kane got the best of both of them to pick up the victory. That was the last of anyone hearing of Snitsky's foot fetish (Unfortunately. That made for great TV, as compared to anything else WWE has been throwing out at us lately.)
It'd be nice to see more WWE Diva picture posts on here. Especially Stacy Kiebler! She has feet that are to DIE for (let alone her legs). That oughtta be something to consider for future posts.

--------------------
Lover Of Feet 11

Posts: 106 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footexhibit
All Pro Poster
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footexhibit   Author's Homepage   Email footexhibit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
funny enough mostly all the wwe divas have sexy feet, but in an interview i read ashlee seems to hate feet. she says they gross her out. yet i've read that torrie,trish,lita,and stacy all admit that theyhave nice feet. it just makes me wonder what ashlees feet look like since shes grossed out by them.

--------------------
A Footographer (since 2001)

https://allmylinks.com/footexhibit
https://allmylinks.com/fetishexhibit

Posts: 630 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lover_of_feet11
Major Player
Member # 13186

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lover_of_feet11   Email lover_of_feet11   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not a big Ashley fan, anyhow. To me, this is just my opinion, she's not even a LEGIT WWE Diva. Therefore, what she says holds little...if any...significance to me.
I've seen numerous pics of the divas' feet. I will agree, Ghost, that they all have scrumptious looking feet. But if I had to narrow it down to maybe one or two being my favorite, I'd say Stacy 1st, then Lita 2nd.

--------------------
Lover Of Feet 11

Posts: 106 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footexhibit
All Pro Poster
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footexhibit   Author's Homepage   Email footexhibit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i also left out the fact that candice michelle was a foot model for fmconcepts.com and while i didnt have proof of it at first i found the pics and posted them here a while back. and candine just like the rest of them, has gorgeous feet. shes right up there with stacy.

--------------------

Posts: 630 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoblover199
Board Regular
Member # 4934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoblover199   Email footjoblover199   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
post them in, where did u read that they all say they have nice feet, it is a real turn on for me to hear women talking about their feet

--------------------
lovin girls feet forever

Posts: 24 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lover_of_feet11
Major Player
Member # 13186

I happened to see them, and yes, they were gorgeous.
I think Candice Michelle is cute & all, but due to me being a wrestling fan, again,
I can't appreciate her as much as the other divas. Ever since she's been there she's done nothing special besides put me to sleep during her segments, and that stupid dance. But I do like her a little bit better since I saw her feet.

It's funny I say that about Candice Michelle and Ashley, but I thought Christy Hemme kicked ass! I've seen numerous poses and angles of her feet, that gal don't dissappoint, let alone the very obvious fact that she's sexy as hell and has boatloads of personality (even some to spare to Ashley and Candice). It's a crying shame Christy's gone from WWE now.

--------------------
Lover Of Feet 11

lover_of_feet11
Major Player
Member # 13186

Is there any possible way anyone can get ahold to pics of Alicia Keys' feet? The rare moments she takes them out from underneath that piano, both her legs (when she's not wearing those exotic wraparound wardrobes) and feet are very beautiful. Check out her video Karma, and the "Rock Wit U" video that she's featured in with rapper EVE.

--------------------
Lover Of Feet 11

footexhibit
All Pro Poster
Member # 1664

quote:
Originally posted by footjoblover199:
post them in, where did u read that they all say they have nice feet, it is a real turn on for me to hear women talking about their feet

i've read it on many websites.
Trish said she has short toes but she still likes them
Candice used to be a foot model so that speks for itself.
Stacy said she thinks she has nice legs and feet
Torrie says she has nice feet and that if met a man with a foot fetish he'd love her
Lita has done a kit showing off her feet to snitsky
Ashlee has said that feet gross her out and i have yet to see what hers look like
Steph Mcmahon has shown her feet on tv and on a commercial
Im only curious about Mickie James cause i never saw her feet yet

A few from back in the day also had nice feet: Marlene (goldust's girl) Chyna (Yes i said chyna!)Gail Kim (currently in TNA) Ivory(dont know where she is now)

--------------------

lover_of_feet11
Major Player
Member # 13186

Anything's better than Mae F'N Young's feet. They knew better than to do a skit such as the on that involved her and Gene Snitsky.

At 1st I thought it rocked that WWE would acknowledge the foot fetish community with backstage skits featuring Lita, Snitsky, & Maria on RAW, and on SmackDown with Teddy Long and Melina. But as always, they have to take it 1 step further and turn it into a big load of stupidity.

One can only wonder what direction they're gonna go with Goldust & Gene Snitsky as a tag team. They are resurrecting the Snitsky foot fetish storyline, and pushing the team as "freaks". The only thing I can assume is that maybe we can see more of the WWE Divas feet somewhere in this upcoming storyline.

--------------------
Lover Of Feet 11

elijah
Board Regular
Member # 7495

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elijah   Email elijah   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mickie James actually did some foot related shots for the magazine "Legshow".They're really hot but explicit so they cant be posted here.BTW Gail Kim's feet are amazing,I attend the TNA ppv's in Orlando and afterwards everyone goes to the Ale House on International Drive and she always wears open toed shoes and I'm in awe every time.
Posts: 41 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoblover199
Board Regular
Member # 4934

can someone please post in the links to these websites or pm them to me cos i am desperate to see some wrestlers toes

--------------------
lovin girls feet forever

Infinity Gestalt
Major Player
Member # 10942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infinity Gestalt   Email Infinity Gestalt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
elijah, can you please send me the foot pics you're speaking of Mickie James? I really would like to see them. I'll send you my E-Mail address.

--------------------
I am the ultimate gestalt........THAT LOVES PRETTY FEMALE FEET!

Posts: 105 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links