Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Picture Requests » Kiss My Feet match featuring ex ECW star Francine now available to watch!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Kiss My Feet match featuring ex ECW star Francine now available to watch!
anflfan
Major Player
Member # 7134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anflfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.wextremew.com/store.asp?fld_product_typeid=2 -Hi, I just thought that you guys would be interested to know that you can watch the Kiss My Feet match that ex ECW star Francine wrestled in against another wrestling girl So Cal Val for the Womens Extreme Wrestling(WEW) fed last May. Hopefully someone gets it, its only between $6-$8 to order so its cheap but totally worth it! You should go on WEW's Yahoo group and let them know about that and thank them for doing that match and posting it online:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wew_lovers

Can anyone who orders this please put up a link for us in the content section to watch the match at? Thanx!

Posts: 247 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elijah
Board Regular
Member # 7495

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elijah   Email elijah   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very cool,I hope to find the match to download on pwtorrents.net sometime but if not its worth the buy.
Posts: 41 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links