Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Picture Requests » WWE's Lita (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: WWE's Lita
TN79
Loyal Member
Member # 11100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TN79   Email TN79   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
anyone remember when edge offered litas feet to snitkey if he does him a favour....and lita is showing off her feet

can someone post the clip of that please....thank you

Posts: 56 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThisisMe373
Major Player
Member # 2340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThisisMe373   Email ThisisMe373   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i wanna see this anyone got it? sounds hot

--------------------
I want you to sit on my chest, and then rest you lusciuos Soles on my face

Posts: 245 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hodoken
Loyal Member
Member # 3732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hodoken     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Took me a while to upload......but here are the clips. I've also added another clip of her wearing stockings, giving a short foot/leg tease on stage.

Anyhow enjoy........... I know I did [Big Grin]

http://rapidshare.de/files/20991090/WWE_Lita_Foot_Fetish.zip.html

-Hodoken-

Posts: 60 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow those boots are so hot loved the unlacing of them anymore pictures of Lita in boots?
Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThisisMe373
Major Player
Member # 2340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThisisMe373   Email ThisisMe373   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why can't i get it i click free and then it says uve requested it ect and nothings happening.... please hheeelllppppp!!!!!!

--------------------

Posts: 245 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hodoken
Loyal Member
Member # 3732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hodoken     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since u are using the free service......there is a download counter for 30 seconds. You'll see it countdown beside the file name near the bottom half of the page. Until the counter reaches zero, will the file name become a hyperlink to download the file.........
Hope that helps.

-Hodoken-

Posts: 60 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TN79
Loyal Member
Member # 11100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TN79   Email TN79   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THANK YOU FOR THIS!!!!!!!
Posts: 56 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hodoken
Loyal Member
Member # 3732

NP.... [Big Grin]
jonny orange
Elite Trooper
Member # 7895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jonny orange   Email jonny orange   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ive clicked it twice, 1st time it said wait 44 mins, now it says wait 58mins, cant

--------------------
may feet rule us all!

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThisisMe373
Major Player
Member # 2340

it says 58 minutes 4 me 2

--------------------

A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They worked fine for me, however the first one on the upload, did not work.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover_1
Board Regular
Member # 8262

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover_1   Email feetlover_1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can any post another link of the video cos i cnt get rapid share to work
Posts: 14 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lita's Feet

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That video was awesome Snitsky is the man

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThisisMe373
Major Player
Member # 2340

excellent, he feet are perfect, its so sexy how shes teasing his fetish

[ November 19, 2007, 10:58 AM: Message edited by: ThisisMe373 ]

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links