Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Picture Requests » Katie Couric's Feet?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Katie Couric's Feet?
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
anyone got any pics? The short haired blonde sorta old news anchor lady

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Click my sig where it says 'celebrity Feet'. Once there, use the search box at the top left to find them all, or simply search through the Celebrity galleries posted down the left hand side.

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh heck yeah man! I found her [Smile]

Great feet pics too... man I'd love to shove my nose between her toes!

--------------------

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
garrickthewise
Board Regular
Member # 11223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for garrickthewise   Email garrickthewise   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's an HQ photo of her wearing pumps but she's got some slight dangle action going.

[IMG]http://star.walagata.com/thumbs/garrickthewise_katiecouric16.jpg[/IMG]

Anyone know why my thumbnails aren't showing up anymore??

Posts: 15 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

for some reason the link did not work for me.

The thing about thumbs is that they do not work in this forum. only in the picture posts forum not the picture request forum

--------------------

-Tyler D.

garrickthewise
Board Regular
Member # 11223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for garrickthewise   Email garrickthewise   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thought I'd fixed it, try this link:

[IMG]http://star.walagata.com/thumbs/garrickthewisekatie_katiecouric16.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 15 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

nice, thanks [Smile]

I would love to be her husband and stick my young nose and tongue in those heels while she tries to hold a straight face for that News interview.

She's a sexy old one!

--------------------

-Tyler D.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links