Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Picture Requests » Sharon Osbourne

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sharon Osbourne
ALGD7
Major Player
Member # 14196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ALGD7   Email ALGD7   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry guys on this one but i have to say Sharon ousborne, i remember watching their show the osbournes, and she used to hang in her house barefoot or with sandalls all the time , but i can't find pictures of her feet i bet they're hot and for those into mature feet she's the great example of that, i bet she has nice feet i'll like a nice close up of them

--------------------
La8ers.....

Posts: 202 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hunk
Loyal Member
Member # 12615

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hunk   Author's Homepage   Email Hunk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea I'd love some of her and her daughter she was a little cutie [Big Grin] so anyone?
Posts: 74 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I heard her daughter had stinky feet too. I actually sat pretty close to Kelly Osbormne (like 2 booths down) late night in a Hollywood diner at like 4am on some Thurs night a couple of years ago. There was Paparazzi outside too. Didn't get a look at her feet though [Cry]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hunk
Loyal Member
Member # 12615

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hunk   Author's Homepage   Email Hunk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aw man, that sucks [Cry] maybe We'll get lucky and find some pics I know she has a nice ass to0!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 74 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stinkfist
Board Regular
Member # 7478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stinkfist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is the only pic I can find of Sharon:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v128/Catmandont/sharonosbourne.jpg
Looks like she has some sexy mature feet.

Posts: 5 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ALGD7
Major Player
Member # 14196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ALGD7   Email ALGD7   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh man she has some killer feet i tell you all i prefer those feet than a lot of the young ladies out there that they don't take care of their piggies.

thanks for the pic, it's just exelent, if u find something else will be great

--------------------
La8ers.....

Posts: 202 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for angel wood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there was the second episode of the first season of the osbourns and sharone was in jacks bed showing off her soles it was nice

--------------------
the lady on the left is a model at my school

Posts: 284 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guys, would any of you really want to follow after Ozzy if you had a chance at her feet??? [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ALGD7
Major Player
Member # 14196

Fuck yeah i'm innn buddy, where do i sign? jejejeje

--------------------
La8ers.....

foot_job_luvr
Board Regular
Member # 16471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_job_luvr   Email foot_job_luvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yh guys ijus love sharons feet, plz if anyone else has pics of her feet then send them my way
one look at them feet makes me cum str8 away lol

--------------------
email me any pics too explicit to be posted:D will b appreciated

Posts: 10 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links