Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Picture Requests » new female 19 yrs old

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: new female 19 yrs old
richguy
Board Regular
Member # 17236

Icon 1 posted      Profile for richguy   Author's Homepage   Email richguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello guy's and gal's.. I would like to introduce you to Michelle. Michelle is a hot little 19 year old with beautiful feet.. yes they are tiny. a petite little size 5 wouldn't you look good between those sole's?

http://www.collegegirlonline.com

Go to the foot section.. I hope you enjoy.If you have any request of picture's please email Michelle and let her know..We will get it posted on the site for you

--------------------
Hello, Please check out
www.ellieluv.com
www.christinahart.com
www.collegegirlonline.com
www.redhotbbw.com

Posts: 8 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some good shots there richguy, great soles too Michelle !!

Phil

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footcrazy3
Board Regular
Member # 17175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footcrazy3   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet!!

--------------------
http://www.playtoymagazine.com (the teenfeet community)

Posts: 33 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links