Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Picture Requests » amor por los pies de maria sharapova

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: amor por los pies de maria sharapova
aquialavuelta
Board Regular
Member # 20627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aquialavuelta   Email aquialavuelta   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
todos aquellos que amen los pies de maria sharapova empecemos a enviar fotos para formar el album masl lindo y oloroso de ella.
gracias y a colaborar con esas fotitos.

Posts: 46 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
English man! english. This the USA of wus.oops i ment america. en ingles cabron.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
C'mon babeflover, Latin America is America too. Relax, there's nothing that I've seen that says everything has to be in English. Don't be rude.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aquialavuelta
Board Regular
Member # 20627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aquialavuelta   Email aquialavuelta   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
existen paginas que traducen al idioma que quieres por ejemplo prova con esta

http://tools.search.yahoo.com/language/

Posts: 46 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ahaaa
BANNED
Member # 6288

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ahaaa         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by babeflover:
This the USA of wus.oops i ment america.

Nah, I actually live in the "United States of America", not the "United States of America of America".
Posts: 26 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FARTING IN US AMERICA&MEXICO
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ajantis
Major Player
Member # 10394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ajantis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by babeflover:
English man! english. This the USA of wus.oops i ment america. en ingles cabron.

Uh, other countries exist besides the USA that speak English.
Posts: 220 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aquialavuelta
Board Regular
Member # 20627

aqui goes the translation of my order and excuse but he is that I am
Uruguayan and not nothing of ingles, anyway them control a direction
very good to translate texts excuse and thanks also I add a direction
where many photos of the goddess esisten sharapova. ok.

http://tools.search.yahoo.com/language/

http://mariasharapovaphotos.blogspot.com/

http://www.wallpaperama.com/Maria_Sharapova520O7501-1.html

posted May 24, 2007 09:33 p.m.
all those that love the maria feet sharapova we begin to send photos
to form pretty and oloroso the album masl of her. thanks and to
collaborate with those fotitos.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links