Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Picture Requests » Jenna Jameson's Feet Links

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Jenna Jameson's Feet Links
GeorgyPorgy
Loyal Member
Member # 20439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GeorgyPorgy   Email GeorgyPorgy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anybody know where I can find up close videos or pictures of Jenna Jameson's feet. They look so hot from far, but for the life of me I cannot find anything with up close shots of them.
Posts: 82 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this should go in picture request. Don't worry, its a common mistake ^__^

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
???...it is tickel! [Tongue]
BTW im interested in seeing those links/pics...man she has some nice long slender feet..does anyone know if she done some FF or Fj's in her career...I would have to imagine she has done at least 1!

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aandarturz
Major Player
Member # 22904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aandarturz   Email aandarturz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://feetshow.net/other/index.php?name=jameson-jenna

here you go, nice pics of her feet

Posts: 178 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Web Cruiser
Elite Trooper
Member # 1019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Web Cruiser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IF i remember correctly she used to or still writes for FHM and i remember someome asking about sucking of toes in a ask jenna article. and shes said something like "hell yes, having a bit of a foot fetish myself, i am a little biased. But yes, we women love it" etc etc. Pleased me, of course this is not verbatim.

Web

Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Web Cruiser
Elite Trooper
Member # 1019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Web Cruiser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ahhhhh, found the article, i was quite far off haha.

(advising "Little Piggy Lover" in Fairway, KS on how to get the toes of the girl he's dating involved in their sex life without sounding like a freak) "Like every girl with pretty feet, I love having my toes sucked and played with during sex. Your girlfriend will, too, and here's how to show her: Next time you're on top, get on your knees and lift her legs up toward your shoulders. Then get her foot right in your face and worship it. Suck on those toes and don't forget to nibble on her arch."

Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah if only I had the guts! I always did the part by putting their legs by my shoulders, but never followed through LOL.
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links