Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Picture Requests » Gates of Eva?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Gates of Eva?
Leem_9000
Board Regular
Member # 33412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leem_9000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, so I recently found some pic of a model that blew my mind - Eva from Gates of Eva. So I rushed over to her website only ot find it's closed (doing some research, it seems to have been closed for a while - d'oh, really missed the bloody boat there).
Anyway, at the moment I'm infatuated with this model (her wrinkly soles are amazing) - does anyone know where I can find pictures of her - maybe some kind of magical archive of her site? If some pay site still has stuff of her then thats great. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Posts: 10 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tough stuff...over the years I've seen many come and go, but that's life. Try a forum search for her photos; I believe she did weekly contributions on the main site. Good luck!

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leem_9000
Board Regular
Member # 33412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leem_9000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Robotron, I'll try that as well.
Posts: 10 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm pretty infatuated myself. Here is a recent find:

http://themousepad.yuku.com/topic/37819/t/GATES-OF-EVA-WRINKLED-SOLE-ALARM.html

enjoy bro

GQguy

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mark Sanders
Major Player
Member # 2178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mark Sanders   Email Mark Sanders   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah evas feet were awesome its sad her site is gone now [Cry]

--------------------
Check Out My New Website!
 -

Posts: 173 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leem_9000
Board Regular
Member # 33412

Thanks GQGuy, that was the thread that started me off!!! lol.
Still worth another look....or six [Wink]

domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great Tip! Never knew about Eva. Truly incredible looking feet. Definately will be comming back to this post . Thanks.
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://themousepad.yuku.com/topic/15342/t/Del-s-Mega-Post-5000-pics-adding-UPDATED-02-21-08.html?page=2

More pics toward the bottom of the page. Artwork at it's finest!

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links